Guys, when you look at a girl what do you first look at?

When you look at a girl, what's the first thing you look at and why?

1|0
3|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Face. At my worst, I'm just making sure she won't notice me checking her out. When I examine a face, I notice how she holds her jaw, how observant her eyes are, and how she holds her head. I'm assuming we aren't making eye contact.

After that, I observe posture and clothing. You can tell a lot about a person by those two. Posture and stride are very telling. With clothes, it's more than what brand or how much skin is displayed. Color choice, quality (ironed, clean, worn out), how it rests on their body, style, everything gives you a hint of who they are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• if I'm far away, the obviously her overall figure.

from close up- the eyes first, then lips, then hair. I like to think that the eyes are the windows through the soul. cheesy I know...

5|0
    0|0
  • If she's facing me, her face. Usually her lips since I have a hard time, even during a conversation to look people in the eye because I'm half deaf. Usually when I look people in the eye when I talk to them I might not hear everything, so I tend to read their lips when they talk just to make sure I get everything they say. But if the girls back is facing me. I'm going to be checking out her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face, to see if she's looking back at me :P

2|0
    0|0
  • i look at her eyes because that's what people view the world threw and the eyes are very telling about a person if they don't the eyes then I'm not interested

3|0
    0|1
  • Face. 3 seconds are needed for us to either put you on the "I can have sex with her" - side or the "Let's hurry this up and end it before I say something way too stupid". Then I concentrate on eyes and how they look back at me. Hands and feet then, shows me pretty much her body type, breasts for a second or two and then if I like this girl - eyes only. If not - eye contact is weak and I don't really concentrate on a speciffic part of her. Or at her at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, ass, and teeth in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, hair, lips

I rarely stare at a girls chest or ass

0|0
    0|0
  • face or...

dat ass

3|1
    0|0
  • I usually look at her face, then her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously the first thing we look at is the first thing we see: the total package. if I decide we like what we see, we analyze even further. this all happens in the blink of an eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • everything (O.o)!

0|0
    0|0
  • i look at her face off course, then I watch her legs, then ber breasts and finally her bum

0|0
    0|0
  • If her face and hair give her a good look to my eyes, my eyes immediately go to her feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look at her eyes first, then her lips, then breasts, then her legs, but if she is facing away then her butt :P

0|0
    0|0
  • the face, primarily the eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever my eyes fall on first. after looking at her all over I usually make eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, then body, boobs then ass. Just being honest

1|0
    0|0
  • He face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Face because that's the important part

1|0
    1|0
  • Sincerly, Her body ( breast & her butt )

that's the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Face or ass. I just do. They're the things I like the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • with every girl it's different.. it all depends what stands out the most. If she has big butt then that would catch my eye first then I would look at everything else or if she has very wild eyes or really nice t*ts or if she has track legs I love those ;) and her jaw. If the girl has a sexy jaw and is slim I would find her insanely attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • her eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• what I hear from my guy friends are in the following order:

(1) boobs

(2) hips

(3) face

(4) legs

that's what I've heard and 3 of my guy friends said that its true. but I guess everyone's different LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • lool, now I feel so uncomfortable after reading all of the guys' comments :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair and eyes. I'm bi, so can I answer?

2|1
    0|0