Does your boyfriend like it when you buy clothes for him?

Once I bought him some shirts I thought were cool and I guess I started something because now he likes me to do the shopping for him? Anyone else or guys do you like it when your girlfriend shops for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• id rather do my own clothes shopping, but if she sees something that's really my style and gets it, think that would be really sick

• I agree! I have had some exes buy me clothes and OMG what they selected lol

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't because it hurts the girls feeling when I don't like what she buys me but if she knows what I like then its no problem if she does buy my clothes

• No. Men dress themselves. WE ARE NOT DOLLS TO BR DRESSED.

• Yeah why not if she has good taste in clothes she's more than welcome to.

• Love it

• Why so Franco :) just curious

• Because I'm not good at fashion. Plus who is going to buy my clothes if my mum stops because I have a girlfriend?

• i would

• Why would you like it Habakkuk? Bc you dint like to shop or?

• no, I would appreciate the fact that she is thinking about me and wanted to get me something like that..

• Cool makes sense

• lol. sure. as long as she has good taste. if she makes me wear something totally not my style tho.. id have to put my foot down...

What Girls Said 1

• i get things that might look nice on him and he likes it all! he isn't much into fashion...not that I am either. but every time he goes out he asks me if I approve, then he ask his parents. but of course we're gonna have different taste lol ewwww

he wears the clothes I bought him so much that I'm upset cause its getting worn out and stained so fast haha

every damn week he wears the jeans or shorts I bought. then when I tell him he doesn't have to wear it, he wears the jeans I like EVERY WEEK I see him lolol I meann comonnnn do guys not get that we get sick of it if you keep on wearing the same thing? maybe its just me :/

but most guys would like it if you bought them clothes! look at all the comments! but I don't think they into wearing matching outfits :( BUMMMERRR it wouldve been cute!

• Just curious then what does he buy you? What do you like him to buy you?

• Ok that seems normal. I've been trying to keep things even with what we get each other. He loves to feed me and spend QT but not sure I would trust him buying me clothes lol just thinking what he would buy :-/

• i wouldn't want him to buy me clothes either. I know he'd get me some skirts and dresses...maybe some slutty looking thing lol and its harder to pick clothes for girls! the fitting and styles all different

alot of stuff makes us look fat! :(