How do I get a guy to acknowledge me.

There's this guy and he doesn't seem to notice me.Well he knows me but not the way I want him to.How do I get him to want me the way I want him?He says things to me and I don't understand them.But after he talks to me he goes to this other girl and plays with her and talks to her.Makes me feel a little jealous but I don't pay attention to it.But now I want him fully.What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you can wear something nice and sexy. Like a nice dress and style your hair differently to see if that gets his attention. Spray some strong perfume and also flirt with him when he is talking to you to show you are interested. Maybe give him a hug or touch his arm to flirt a little and also you can say something flirty.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0