Which type of style on men do you ladies find more appealing?...Help on my image.

For a while now, I've had a pretty laid back style. Occasional Hollister, Polos, Lacoste, Plain V-necks, some graphic tees and either Jeans or Cargo Shorts, with some adidas on my feet. I am soon going to be going to college, and most of my friends that I party with, are like your typical macho man. Big and built, Ed Hardy and Affliction, nice jeans etc. And they do get laid lol. I don't have too much of a problem with the ladies, but they definitely do better in that department. My problem lies in that when I show up to parties with my friends, I look like the odd one out. They LOOK like partiers, and girl magnets, and although I party just as hard as they do, I do not look the part, and sometimes when I show up to places, people seem to think that I'm like a "goody-two-shoes" that doesn't do anything. Till I take the biggest hit, and out drink them. Where I need you guy's help is here: Should I look more the part of a partier? Which type of style do you ladies find more appealing? There are more questions, but I'm going to assume you guys get the point. I just want some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, your style is exactly what I look for in a guy. As long as you don't wear kneehigh socks, your style is perfect! As for your friends, they may have better luck with the ladies, but are the ladies they attract the types of ladies you want? They might be slutty or trashy. Now I don't know the girls in question, but that is how most of the girls at my school look when they go for guys you described as your friends. I like how you look, and you sound attractive; otherwise no girl would give you the time of day. I think your style is perfect, rock way you've got, and know that your style will attract classy, powerful women, but make sure you have personality to match. Girls that are classy and the type you want to attract will be drawn to you, trust me. No need to change!

What Girls Said 1

• either one would attract me! :) why change at all? :) I think you sound fine. But if you still want to change, then I suggest taking one of those, and just enhancing it. enhance it by buying the same stuff just in a "nicer" form. like go for button downs and darker jeans. (I love that look). I do love the ed hardy look too ;)

What Guys Said 2

• dont sell out and change yourself for other people man, trust me, I stick out like a sore thumb around my friends, all my friends are jocks and they lift and wear what's in style or whatever, I just wear stuff like a t - shirt with one of my favorite bands on it or even just a plain white hanes shirt and some cargo shorts, not even the high priced hollister shorts, the ones made by lee or something that you can buy for like 12 bucks a pair, and I wear a pair of Globe skate shoes I got for 60 dollars because I think their comfy and theyre broke in well but I still keep em clean. I don't get AS many girls as they do, because I don't really go out and look for dates, but the girls that do approach me are usually way cooler to be around because theyre a lot more practical and independent and theyre not superficial or materialistic like the ones my buddies meet alot, girls say they like my look because I don't look high maitenence but I still look presentable. I always say quality over quantity when it comes to women.

• i like v necksthey are comfy but looked upon as gay but change it up really change it mix and match nothing too gay like skinny jeans and not so much black if you wear a lot of black