Girls: Buff, "hot" guy, or "average" guy, both in body and looks.

The buff guy doesn't have the most amazing personality, meaning he might be kind of boring or whatever, and the average guy is charming, sweet, and funny.

Ladies, let's hear it. Don't just give the answer most men want. Let's be honest. If you were at a party, and both of these types of men approached you, who would you honestly be more attracted to from the get-go. I know most girls would say the second guy, which is surprising considering those are the same girls who say they would do anything to get with one of the jersey Shore guys. lol. Anyways, which one ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• From the get go I'd be more attracted to the first guy. But as soon as I realized he was boring I'd go talk to the other guy. Not in a second choice sort of thing but like an I'd like to get to know you too sort of thing.

What Girls Said 6

• I would honestly go for the sweet average charming funny guy. It also matters how the buff guy presents himself if he just looks cocky I wouldn't pay much attention to him. But if his personality was genuine like the average I would give him a chance. It really all depends how the connection is with both of them

• Definitely the average guy. A. personality is more important to me. B. I don't find buff guys attractive anyway.

• And ewwww at the Jersey Shore guys! I'd rather be single. Vinny's not so bad though.

• Honestly I would love to be with the second guy but I would probably be an idiot at the moment and leave with the buff guy. then realize later how dumb I was.

• Average, charming, sweet, funny guy.

• I'd obviously be more initially attracted to the buff guy, but overtime I could possibly become attracted to the average guy if we clicked and spent a good deal of time together. But it's not like I'd instantly look at the average guy and want to make his babies like I would the hot guy lol Not into guidos though, I like black men

• Who would I be attracted to from the get-go? The hot guy of course. After some time talking, and if he's still attractive to me physically, the average guy would be more attractive.

What Guys Said 0