How independent are you from a scale of 1-10?

1 being very dependent

and 10 being very independent.

please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/10

I mostly depend on myself in many things without asking any help since I can deal with it by myself.

I like to rely on myself even in fixing some things lol I Just don't like to feel like I need anyone and don't want to NEED anyone.. sometimes when you need people you don't find them so I teach myself to not Rely on people.

What Guys Said 6

• It really depends on what you mean by being independent; independent from what exactly?

If we're taking it as the widest definition, I'd say a 8 or 9; I still depend on electricity companies, water companies and the like, farmers to produce the food I eat, fuel companies to provide gas for my motorcycle and so forth. I don't really depend on one person, just companies and manufacturers.

• On a scale from 1 to Cast Away...I'm Tom Hanks lol

No but really, I'm like a 9.5. I'm not a complete loner and want to have people for some kind of support, on whatever small level it may be. But I generally keep things to myself and look out for #1

• 5.

• 8.7/10

I know it is a high rating but if someone knew me,they would have given at least 9.5 I guess.

I never ask people for help,never let anyone do my work or I hardly like people helping me.

I would go one thing 10 times at least before I think of asking someone.I never move after girls and I stay happy by having friends.I cook myself,wash my clothes myself( laundry is pathetic) I iron my clothes,clean my room before I enter,do my studies myself ( hardly went for tutions) arrange my schedule myself and I wake up by myself too.

• 15.

I dumped my last girlfriend on Valentines day because she was a bitch and/or controlling/clingy.

She was 6 years older than me.

She was also my first.

In short, I never compromise, and I never let a woman get in the way of my personal goals. I've got a purpose in life and I'll be damned if I don't pursue it.

• my idenpendance is a 5

What Girls Said 3

• As far as being able to handle myself, take care of business, and not rely on others to get my sh*t done -

I'd say like an 8.5 - 9.

I hate..I mean HATE, relying on other people. Probably because I don't have the best patience, and others just tend to not do things fully or correctly, (up to my standards - yea I'm kinda a nippy bitch like that sometimes) or they take their time, or waste my time - and that irritates the deepest part of my soul lol

With like relationships, stability, friends;

like a 7.5 - 8.

I'm pretty in tune with who I am personally, got some pretty sturdy confidence, so I'm independent in a sense that I don't need to feed off of others in order to have self - esteem, and personal stability. Don't get attached very easily, and can endure when life gets a bit harsh - even if I'm all alone or feeling alone.

Don't get me wrong; I mean, I do have that slight dependence on love / companionship (who doesn't right?) - I've always just been an ambitious, sturdy person - taking care of what I need to in order to get things done and cut through the grime in life...

• Probably a 8 or 9 :)

• 8 if I wasn't living with my parents still then it would be a 10. I hate relying on anyone for anything.