If you already have beautiful skin, why would you want to wear foundation?

I've always wondered about this. My friends either put on that liquid thing or that crude powder. I don't get why you would want to do that if you already have pretty nice or simply beautiful skin as it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just put on some powder do even out my skin tone...because I have some redness below my cheeks. And I use concealer under my eyes. o basically, to even out the color of your skin. I hope that helped a bit.

• Oh...that makes sense. Now I get it. But I have to tell you, guys really don't notice that - the redness.

What Girls Said 7

• Think of it this way: When a girl looks in the mirror, they think. "HOLY CRAP LOOK AT MY SKIN! IT LOOKS SO GROSS!" Sometimes we just don't see how awesome we look because we notice stuff that most people don't even see. Honestly, the stuff doesn't even work that well, but it makes us feel better when we do have it on. But you knowwww, you could always just compliment our skin anyway. No one ever says "you have wonderful skin!"

• I wear it to cover up blemishes but one of my friends who has perfect skin cakes it on because she she likes to look pale.

• I ask the same question myself. It's the 8th wonder of the world.

I have good skin and I don't wear foundation, so I really don't understand why other girls do it. Foundation clogs your pores, making you more suspectible to breakouts...it's like you're paying to get bad skin.

The secret to good skin (without foundation) is water and a little Aveeno.

• I wonder too. I only use foundation when I have like a bad skin day :P But I don't think guys really notice if we have a bit of redness or not completely perfect skin.

• to even out my skin tone.

• i have no idea. I wear if to even my skin tone because I have to

• to even out their skin. whether it's from freckles or acne or redness or whatever. it just makes our skin look more polished like it's all one color and glowy. I know most guys probably don't care about that but we do it as much for women as we do you guys...mostly for ourselves though it makes us feel more confident and prettier.

What Guys Said 0