Women of which ethnicity are the most beautiful (pics)?

These are the pictures that show average faces of women of different ethicities, have a look! link

i know this definitely does not represent reality! but for fun!

haha so which ethicity ?

and girls who don't live in the US, how close the average face for your country is to reality?

Hey you might already know this, but it is for fun only. I KNOW THIS DOES NOT ANYWAY INDICATE HOW GIRLS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES LOOK, but for what is given I think it's quite to ask whether which type of face looks most attractive to YOU.
Hey look, I assumed that when asking about attractiveness, it is to ask for opinions and preferences, NOT fact, because there is no fact to it. I don't attempt to generalise, judge, or quantify beauty. I just didn't think anyone will actually think that I'm using this for that purpose. So the "It depends" type of answer is irrelavant. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Filipino and I would say I'm not so close to the "average face" for the Philippines.

Then again, I don't really think Filipinos have that one "average face."

This is because there's no true 100% Filipino. Filipinos are mixes of so many nationalities...more than one can probably imagine. I learned that I'm part Spaniard, Japanese, Chinese, and Malay. Who knows what other nationalities my ancestors were.

When people meet me for the first time and they try to guess my nationality, it's almost never the same thing.

To answer your biggest question though...I would have to agree with Butterfly-Kisses. You can't ask which one is more beautiful because it depends on your own perception of what is beautiful.

If you ask "In your opinion, which women of..." blah, blah, blah, then sure, that would have a more structured answer because you're asking for someone's opinion instead of asking for a fact--which we all know is impossible.

It's impossible to ask which one is more beautiful.

"Women of all ethnicities are beautiful...One single ethnicity isn't "prettier" than any other. It depends on the girl." --Butterfly_kisses09 (well, Butterfly-Kisses, aren't you such a philosopher now, being quoted more than once and all...)

• "it depends on your own perception of what is beautiful" yes it is. That's the point of my question. Did you read my update? I didn't word it in the first place because I never thought that there is a fact to possibily be asked for. and that butterfly kisses quote is true but is irrelevant to my question. Thanks

• Yeah, you posted that update after my question.

But, either way, my opinion would be the same as that of the Anon below me. They all look good, but no one really stood out. They are all "average" after all, as the site indicates.

What Guys Said 7

• "Women of all ethnicities are beautiful...One single ethnicity isn't "prettier" than any other. It depends on the girl."

I have to quote Buttrefly_kisses again.

• ergh, I don't believe you find all of them equally attractive :) but if that's your answer then thanks :)

• When it comes to beauty, I don't prefer a whole ethnicity over another.

• from those pictures I would have to say the Israeli girl

• It really depends on a case by case basis - so, in other words, it depends on the girl.

• Example, if you showed me pictures of Rosie O'Donnell, Sandra Bernhard, Rumer Willis, or Hillary Swank, I might not think white women are attractive at all.

However, if you showed me pictures of Lindsay Czarniak, Evangeline Lilly, Alicia Witt, or Kim Smith then I would think that white women are very attractive!

• English, Polish, German, Finnish, Russian, Swedish, Swiss

• Greek, English , German, Finnish

• I like the English, Japanese, Russian, German, and Vietnamese.

• Wow "prisca" , that was a cool link.

My favourites of those would be English,Puerto Rican,Italian, Swedish and Greek.

• haha amazing right? how they can manage to "average" something that is not quantifyable! oh and I thinK "Greek" is hot too ;)

• You are a master piece lol.

• I also liked French.

What Girls Said 8

• Women of all ethnicities are beautiful...One single ethnicity isn't "prettier" than any other. It depends on the girl.

• it's pretty close. I think all girls are beautiful in their own way.

• burmese for sure

• Greek

• i can't believe they don't have any pics of middle eastern girls on there ..they're the most beautiful girls I've seen so far

• I thought they all looked good , none stood out

• West African, French, Greek, Russian.

• I think the Russian, Polish, Peruvian, African American and Hungarian are the prettiest sorry couldn't choose one!