GUYS & GIRLS; I have model eyes?

my mom told me today that I have model eyes... because apparently I can do what models do, and kinda make my eyes 'smile?' I have no idea, is she right? lol, it's pretty weird.

DO NOT CALL ME AN ATTENTION WHORE. just cause I'm asking a question about myself DOES NOT mean I'm an attention whore, or self absorbed bitch like a lot of you like to call me. so please don't comment saying it. thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to admit that, in some of your pictures, you look like one of the single most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life, and a big part of that is the eyes. But in others you look very plain and average. My guess is that you simply know how to take a good picture and are very selective of what gets posted on your profile, as is the case with many girls.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, you do have very striking eyes. And pretty eyes are one of my favorite things about a girl.

I am glad to see that you are not trying to be arrogant about them. It is one thing to have an attractive attribute. It is something else that devalues that attribute when the person has the "Check it out. See how fabulous my is? See, world? Are you looking, world?" Turns me off at that point.

• I have no idea what it means to have a person's eyes smile. Sorry I couldn't be of further help.

• i don't think your being an attention whore, pure honesty they look pretty. But they look like they are constantly WIDE OPEN like your shocked at whatever you look at

• the camera does that to my eyes for some reason... I have no idea why, lol. but thanks :)

• Lol, your mom is on crack. But, your eyes are nice. You could definitely be an eye model or something.

• well they are very pretty...

and I think she's right, you kinda do the thing Tyra does, you actually kinda look like her in one of your pics.

• Why would someone call you an attention whore or a self absorbed bitch? I don't pay much attention to comments anyway.

Anyway, I think your eyes are precious dollface. Like a cute little kitty cat's!

• I'd probably say they are bedroom eyes or dreamy eyes but I'm a sucker for blue.

• Nice eyes they're really pretty I like Blue Eyes. Just adorable!

• yeah you have very beautifuleyes. I am sucker for blue eyes lol

• Underage attention whore. *yawn!*

link

link

• I'm not sure what model eyes are either, but your eyes are definitely pretty.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah you do look a little like you're smeyesing :p

• Yeah you kinda do. The bone structure you have around your eyes and eyebrows help. And you have a pretty eye color

• You have pretty eyes.

• i don't see it, but they are pretty. I have blue eyes too, yay for blue eyes:) lol

• your eyes are gorgeous :)

• Thank you ^_^

And by the way, don't listen to anyone who calls you "self absorbed" just for asking a question. A lot of people like to hate on here, I've experienced it on more than one occasion, I just ignore the haters:)

• yeah, I've noticed. thanks :)

• I think it's just the way the light is hitting them. I looked at your other pictures and they're just plain blue eyes lol not special blue eyes like some blue eyes have specks of brown, green, or something interesting but yours are just a plain, average shade of blue. Of course your MOM is gonna say you have model eyes lmao she's your mom! she made you...she created you with her genes! moms always like to think that they're children have something attractive physically!

• lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.

• lol they're not fake,edited eyes. you're just telling yourself that to feel better about your boring blue eyes.

You're not the sh*t. You're not as pretty as you'd like to think you are. You're the average, chubby white girl with average blue eyes. Accept it and stop digging for compliments :)

• it's obvious that you just wanted people to sit up here and give you compliments because whenever someone doesn't you get an attitude lmao what a pathetic female!

• I don't see the "smize" but I do agree with the guys here. You have very pretty eyes :)

• you are so overrated! I don't think you're pretty!

If I would see you on the street, you wouldn't catch my attention

• You definitely do. I think you have really pretty eyes