Is the casual look ok?

When I dress for school I like to be comfy (plus I kinda have tight shirt issues) & I usually have a practice of some sort after school. Because of this I usually wear jeans & a T-shirt.(but I occasionally dress up.) I straighten my hair or put it in a cute messy bun w. a headband. I usually wear eyeliner, mascara, and concealer/foundation. I've heard people say that girls should dress nice, and not wear too much makeup. Is my "look" ok?

oops I forgot something. At my school we are all very sporty, so sweats are a daily occurence. I tend to wear sweats a lot too.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you get to college, like the other girl said, you're proud you got your hair to look right. After a week of tests, papers, and hundreds of pages to read, everyone gets used to pajamas in class. In high school I know that dressing nice can be a big deal though, and I would encourage you to do so every once in a while, even if only to make yourself feel special. I always feel nice if I dress up after a few days of being casual. I'm not sure why.

But you're fine. I wear this stuff all the time, and my guy is happy with it. As a matter of fact, and I've always wondered about this, I get hit on more if I'm in a t-shirt and jeans than when I'm all cute and stuff. Proven fact, at least in my life. So wear what you want and be happy with it.

What Guys Said 2

• yep girls who wear a tight tshirt and jeans with the hair messed up are f***in sexy, make sure to make the first move on guys you like though, thanks

• You sound fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I ALWAYS wear jeans and t-shirt. I never thought anything was wrong with that.

• well, I dress casual too, I don't get people who take 3 hours to get ready to go to school, it baffles me. I'm in university and people don't give a f*** what each of us is wearing. but in highschool, I just made sure I was presentable