What if your boyfriend likes it when you're barefoot?

lets say you have a boyfriend, and said boyfriend has a thing for seeing you barefoot. he's not weird about it or anything, he just gets a little turned on after your shoes come off. then one day you guys are getting ready to go down to the mini mart to get some stuff and he hints that he thinks it would be really cool if you left your shoes and went in your bare feet? personally I didn't mind so I went along with it because the weather was nice. but how often would you do this for him? I think its kind of a cute thing that he likes my feet, but I don't want the novelty to wear off or for him to get "too" used to be doing this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's no weirder than someone wanting you to wear high heels and be physically vulnerable that way. it's essentially the same thing (and probably more comfortable, even though strangely less socially acceptable). my guess is that if you do it occasionally *without* him asking (which can be when you feel up to it), he will be satisfied, more turned on that you chose to do it knowing he likes it, and probably not ask you to do it very often. it will probably also make him more turned on later in bed, plus he will feel closer emotionally since you decided to indulge him in what he likes after sharing this with you, just fyi.

What Guys Said 6

Nothing wrong with it. I like bare feet too, but a "fetish" is only actually called a fetish if it interferes with a person having a normal sex life, otherwise it's just a turn-on, or preference. If he stops wanting to have sex and just wants to unload on your feet, that would be a problem. Other than that, just enjoy the bare foot freedom.

• Seeing a girl walking around outdoors barefoot is extremely rare so if he finds this attractive and you do this often (even when he doesn't ask) he will find you 1000 times more attractive and will probably do anything you want him to do. He will also never leave you.

• If he really has a fetish, it will never get old.

You can always tease him by dangling your shoes off of your feet, by curling your toes in front him, or sliding your toes across his lips...

You'll know by his reaction how very much your feet turn him on, and that he never gets "used to it"!

• its a foot fetish. a lot of guys have a foot fetish, its the most common one I think. I don't have one, but going barefeet is definitely sexier than socks. I mean I think you should do it for him as long as its not outrageous and if the grocery store isn't that far its not outrageous. If you fulfill his needs he will fulfill yours.

• It depends how much he wants you to do it. However much he wants you to do it, I'd cut that in half.

• a foot fetish is fairly common among men, something like 30% of guys get turned on by seeing a girls bare feet (I don't know why). it is actually one of the most common fetishes among guys.

What Girls Said 2

• As fetishes go, this is a pretty easy one to comply with. I might tease him with it a little bit, but for the most part I'd play along.

• Sounds like he may have a foot fetish. To each their own.