What's the first thing you notice about a girl?

okay guys this is all for u. so I always wonder what is the first thing boys guys men notices about a girl. is it certain body parts or the way to acts around people. so pretend you c 2 girls/woman waling down the sidewalk and they're talking. do you eye to certain body parts on them like the face or do you notice how they speak sound like, or how outgoing she is? feel free to put anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that's a good one. OK tastes for people differ these days I mean most people simple minded guys go for ONLY the looks (Boobs, Ass,etc)

Im not that easy of course looks are a factor but when I'm thinking girlfriend the personality is way more what I'm looking for how they talk, act around people yeah I don't like to be around negative people XD And I don't mean hyper I mean a nice personality who I can have good conversations with and maybe imagine long term ... but that's just me.

Most guys are simpler

What Guys Said 5

• Her Face. Eyes nose lips, then her smile and body

• it goes in this order

face, breast, ass. legs

• Face

• Grammer

• First I notice their face, and how nice their skin is.

What Girls Said 2

• i notice how she carries herself, like her walk. you can tell a lot about a person by how they walk.

• I heard guys notice hair