If you could own your own business?

what type of business would it be?

would you sell goods or services, both?

what goods or services would you sell?

who would be your target market?

i'm going to open a clothing store like Mark Echo's with my own designs on the clothes and all that. ima sell to teens mostly.

and ima fund as much charity with the money as I can.

Most Helpful Girl

• very interesting. I was thinking of starting a business where I turn people's used but in OK condition (like broken rice cookers, broken computers/laptops) and recycle them by turning them into furniture or something else and selling them. Maybe turn them into picture frames, or desks and chairs... you know? Just so that everything doesn't sit in land fills and maybe if no one wants them if I am good enough I can donate them to really poor people who really need furniture.

Or maybe start a comic strip like angrylittlegirls and the scripts would be like

girl 1: So you want to wear slutty clothes so guys will check us out?

angry girl: YOU can look like a SLUT. I'm going to wear MY CLOTHES SO I LOOK LIKE ME. If stupid guys like to STARE at you, it's because they just want to stick it in you, and USE YOU. good luck with that hoe.

hhahahahahhahaha just kidding.

• i would f***in read the sh*t out of that.

and I like your idea, very interesting.

What Girls Said 7

• open a little place right smack in the middle of the CBD for office people to take a short nap during thier lunch break. there won't be rooms though, but kind of like sleepboxes stacked on top of each other to maximise space.

then there are the bigger boxes for people who wanna have quickies in there...but those sexboxes will be private and I'll prob think of a way to make sure they can enter & leave quietly without anybody knowing they were ever there :O they could pay without going to the cashier. swipe their cards, or insert cash. if they pay by cash and they overstay the allocated time given to them, the heater comes on and they'd start sweating like a pig so they'd have no choice but to gtfo. HA.

I thought about this when I was waiting for my friend to get off work in the CBD area and I was so damn sleepy I was wishing there was a place like that nearby so I could take a nap hahaha

• im planning on opening up a sandwich shop with my boyfriend in las vegas in the future :)

• I'd like to have a healthy snack shop...would be fun! =p

• I'd definitely like to own my own hair salon someday. Maybe even a spa(:

• I would love to own a bridal shop. I love the whole process of weddings.

• I would own tons of businesses if I could to show how a good business should be operated and service the public. But one that is near and dear to me is a youth center non-profit. That would help kids get into college and find jobs. Can you imagine how much school will cost in 10 years? Giving them something to do providing awesome trips and activities like horseback riding, etc. Off the streets and not getting pregnant or killed.

Anyone that has a problem with this answer can go f**k themselves, no beauty queen answer it is the honest truth. I like caring for other people, and to be quiet honest. I want to pull each of those kids off the street one by one into a better life before one of them takes mine.

• idk why anyone would think this answer is bs in the first place haha.

but I like the way you think.

• I would love to have a little coffee shop with huge oversized mugs, lots of little cozy corners, an area where you can borrow books, magazines, newspapers. Really cozy and homelike

What Guys Said 6

• i'd like to have a record/bookstore that people actually like going to.

• Well I'm a huge music lover so if I could open a business it would definitely have something to do with music. It would be cool to give music lessons, sell music instruments/materials, sell music albums and have a small music studio for bands to record in, all in one place. The target market will obviously be anyone into music which is a lot of people I suppose.

• a nice bar, but a gastropub would be better. that's a bar but you can dine there as well.

• I'd have a non-profit Medical Despensary...

• i do own my own business anyways

• what is it?

• they sell all sorts of things. Big name stores are also working with Amway. So we pretty much help them seel there items

• oh alright. coo.

• A gaming portal...

or a Fashion Studio.