What should I wear when he spends the night?

The guy I like is going to spend the night tomorrow and I'm not sure what to wear. We're going to the bar with a bunch of friends and he's coming back home with me because my family is gone for the weekend and I hate being alone. It's not the first night we've spent together, it's just the first night we're spending at my house. I don't think we're going to do anything sexually, but I still wanna look cute, ya know something other than his gym shorts that I wear when I stay at his house. so what should I wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you usually wear to bed? So I guess it also depends if you want to impress him. If you want to impress him then some nice satin style lingerie would be nice, but not too short or showing nipples and things. I think some nightwear looks really classy. Otherwise a singlet top and boypants also look nice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• some cute sweatpants rolled up to the knee with a small little white tank top'll be cute. (: some thing simple and cute(: for the house.

• Just be simple as you are. Wear short and shirt make it sure that you look fresh and smell is good.