Should I tell her how I feel or should I not?

So I look up to my friends older sister as like my older sister because I have no older brother or sister.She is a year older. We get along well and my friend says I'm her favorite friend of his sister. My question is that since she is leaving for college soon, should I tell her how I feel or should I not..

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you cherish her in a way that goes beyond friendship. Sometimes people use admiration as a safe way to convey how they really feel about someone. First you need to sort out your feelings, as you might end up confusing her and yourself.

• Your right I'm just deflecting the fact that I have a crush on her

What Girls Said 2

• Are you telling her you look up to her or that you like her?

• I guess like

• You should tell her if you feel she may feel the same way back. Like are you two ever alone and it's special... Like a special you both feel? But if you don't think she feels the same cause it will screw up the relationship you already have.

• * But if you don't think she feels the same, then DON'T tell her cause it will screw up the relationship you already have.

• do it

What Guys Said 2

• Well...how DO you feel?

• It probably won't amount to anything, but tell her anyway.

Girls like to know when someone cares about them.