Short, tight mini skirts?

This short, tight, mini mini mini skirt look...lots of girls are wearing it, do you guys even like it? to me, it looks rathar slutty...(I know these two girls by the way, they are very nice, not slutty, I just thought it was a good pic to represent the look..) :) :) :) here it is: link thanks a bunches(:

Most Helpful Guy

• wear them but wear something under them so you don't get them peepers looking at your panties

What Guys Said 21

• It's nice to look at. But not to approach. I'd check out the girl in the miniskirt but approach the girl in jeans.

• Like many women, you seem to think sluts and prostitutes just wear random things so that people know they are sluts.

They wear what men like because they are trying to attract men. Its not random.

• Yeah, I definitely like it, although not all girls can pull it off (you have to have the legs, the hips, and the ass for it.) It sometimes makes me wonder, though, what kind of man they are trying to attract.

• not at all, now if it were 4 inches higher, and you were “Going Commando” or with out panties then ya that would push that “slutty” level. but being said if I saw one of those girls walk in to a bar and obviously by the hard wiring in mens brains we tend to take a look at your butt and notice no lines, being she has no undies on or just a G-string I would and iam not “that kinda guy” would if the moment presented itself try striking up a conversation, (that is the other head thinking) so to answer that: No not at all but they are hott and will catch mens eyes a lot more, my ex wore a red dress to a Christmas party about that tight all the way up and OMG………………..I couldent wait to get her alone ;)

• I like it, and don't think it looks slutty. I don't think those skirts were short at all. I have seen men and women wearing shorts that reveal more than those skirts.

• I absolutely love it :D

• Those skirts aren't that short.

• I like to wear skirts like that myself with pantyhose and heels.

• I love it so much. I thank the 1960s for making hip things like this possible =] I like the scene they're associated with, too, even though girls like that usually give me funny looks. =]

• It's kinda slutty if worn casually, because I don't think they should be worn casually. Also slutty if you don't have the body to pull it off. These girls do have the body.. They are beautiful and hot!

• I'm actually really fond of those.

• hot, hot, hot! are you the girl on the left? looks likes she's about to faint, while the friend is laughin :p

• I love short tight mini skirts they look sexy on women

• They look great!

• Good for bars..as I was at one last night..and saw them all over the place..

• i like it

• Dammmmmmmn they're pretty.

• Who's the brunette? She's very pretty!

• its not that bad... and I would say not slutty... but go a bit shorter and it might be...

• I like it, I like the girl in the stripped skirt very pretty ;)

• They're lookin' pretty good, honestly. Would be great to see from behind too.

What Girls Said 18

• I love them. I despite it when people (almost always girls, which is ironic) misuse the term "slutty". If you can bend over and your ass doesn't show, its not inappropriate. Heck, even if it does its that individuals business, anyway.

Anyway, I think they look really cute. They are diverse, and you can dress them up to look sexy, too. I don't know where you are, but here in Aus those skirts are the norm (and not considered "slutty" or even "mini mini mini".

And I hope those girls are okay with you posting pics of them, that's a bit shady.

• I'd wear that if I was going out for the night, because it's fun to wear as long as you wear it in good taste. The tops they wear with it make it acceptable and balance. The girl in the see through one I have second thoughts on...but it is cute. I think it's okay because they cover up the top, but if she were wearing the skirt and just a bandeau(you know those tiny strapless bra looking things) I would have to say it's a bit tacky. But she's not so it's fine.

However, I would not wear that while going to class, mall, casual purposes etc. Only strictly for partying/clubbing in.

• I think they look cute

• I dunno, I think it looks kind of good. I like the girl on the right's outfit.

• This doesn't look slutty at all to me. It looks quite normal, plus it's hot as hell outside.

• I actually like those...although I don't have the legs to wear those types of things, if I did, I definitely would.

Not slutty at all...

• I LOVE THOSE.

Actually...i have spandex black short I wear underneath..or black leggings with those...and omg..i have the black skirt...and I have the shirt and the bandeau the girl with the striped skirt is wearing...

this is want I typically wear lol.

• I like those kind of skirts. They are really cute.

• i like em :) and I don't think they're slutty omg that blond one looks like one of my friends lol like seriously its freaky how alike they are haha

• Not good for girls with a fat ass, it's offensive and it looks slutty.

• Depends on were im going i like a wee micro mini ;-)

• i don't like em..

• I think girls who say it looks slutty are just jealous because they couldn't pull it off. Maybe they have cottage cheese thighs :)

There is nothing even remotely slutty about the skirts in those pictures. Stop hating. It is not those girl's fault that you probably look like sh*t in a mini skirt. And if you don't, then you're just an uptight prude who should stop worrying about what other girls choose to wear because it's really none of your concern and none of your damn business.

• woah woah woah, I was just wondering, okay. because I like them, and there's a small part of me thinking they're slutty, and I don't want to come off that way. so I was just curious in seeing what y'all think. I'm sorry if I came of rude.

• PassionPrevails, cool name by the way, I know. I hate it. So many girls try to bash other girls who wear certain things and it's like 'wtf why are you putting so much energy and attention into talking about what this other girl has on?' Like bellys shirts. It is over 100 degrees outside evrery day where I'm from and sometimes I wear belly shirts (not ones that look like bras lol) because I have a flat, toned tummy and I have the freedom to do so! so why the f*ck not! females need to stop being jealous

• QA, it was the way you asked the question. It has such a negative tone. "Do guys even like it? To me, it looks rather slutty" you don't sound like you're enquiring about sh*t you just sound like you want guys to say they don't like it

• I personally think mini skirts look a bit trashy. The first girl in the picture in the link doesn't really have that trashy look, but the second girls skirt is WAY to short. I don't think they look trashy, but the second girl should consider a longer skirt. By the way, both of your friends are very pretty and shouldn't have to do that to get attention from guys or just people in general.

• Just dress the way you want to - who cares what other people think?

• Hmm honestly, I think if a girl doesn't mind guys checking them out and thinking all sorts of perverted things about them, thennn go ahead and wear it lol...So, of course guys are gonna like those types of skirts. I find them to be kinda slutty looking too though...

• it's not slutty with those tops, but with a tight skanky tank top or something is not stylish

• it's a short pencil skirt. it's cute