Which eye color are you most attracted to?

I naturally have light blue/grey eyes with like a gold (technically light hazel, but whatever) ring around my pupil and like spots in the iris. I've always hated my eyes, even though I get compliments on them all the time. At the beginning of the summer I switched to a new healthcare and they cover contacts, so I've been thinking about getting contacts instead of wearing glasses, and I was thinking about getting colored contacts. I'm wondering which color would be best, what people find more attractive.

• Blue/grey
    33% (7)46% (6)38% (13)Vote
  • Green
    24% (5)23% (3)24% (8)Vote
  • Brown/black
    33% (7)15% (2)26% (9)Vote
  • Hazel
    10% (2)16% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • Other, explain please
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• dark eyes get to me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like Blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose blue/grey because only two people in my family have it so its more exotic for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • either hazel or other simply because I think their unique. A girl with really pretty eyes simply makes me looks past a lot of other things that I might not like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put blue/grey but I really meant anything other than dark drown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Blue or Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • just blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought I'd be more attracted to rarer eye colors, but recently I've discovered that I really like simple brown eyes. Something about them is just so warm and loving :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• brown eyes.. blue can look striking along with green .. and pretty . but I think brown are beautiful the sought of eyes that can just melt you!xxxx

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter that much to me, but I like blue or green, but usually if it's like, a piercing blue or green.

I have brown eyes myself, but they've got a tint of amber/green in them if you look closely enough, lol. I used to hate them, but now I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nearly all eyes are pretty really. Mine also have the brown flecks and yellow ring but they are blue/green rather than blue/grey, no problem with the colour they are just a tad shrimpy for my liking :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue, but I'm biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big blues. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • blue is the most popular lol I have blue eyes - I prefer green or brown eyes - typical we all want what we don't have haha

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • im a sucker for hazel :)

0|0
    0|0