What do you think about Lady Gaga?

What do you think about her music?

What do you think about her clothing and general look in public?

What do you think she would be like to talk to?

Note to all of you: I'm neither a fan, nor a hater... In fact I'm really not that familiar with her and her music, I'm not from a developed English-speaking country, so we don't really talk or care about her but I know she is huge everytwhere else right now so I asked XD

Most Helpful Girl

• lady gaga knows what the public wants, and she knows how to make an appearance. her music is super catchy. I think she's a hypocrite though when it comes to love, because I've heard of her saying how she chooses her career & her own life over a man, but she's been lovesick over the same man for a long time (her song You & I explains it all). I think she's got what it takes to stay a huge icon for a long time. I also think as her next clothing option that will make the crowd go wild should be her just dressing normal haha. she seems like she has a huge imagination & is a daydreamer so she would probably be interesting to have a convo with.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really listen to her music, or know what she would be like to talk to on a personal level - that being said, I think she's extremely adept at keeping herself in the public eye, always finding a way to be talked about and being extremely marketable, which definitely counts for something in show-business.

• She's not the least bit shocking or controversial. If that is controversy, then I'll post links that will make Gaga sh*t bricks lol

• I like her weirdness/creativity in her videos and clothes

But I can't listen to her music

• Her music is catchy, but not original. Her clothing is over the top (too much at many points) but I think she'd be very interesting to get to know. I think she's pretty intelligent. much moreso than a lot of celebs.

• she has a penis =0

• waaaay over rated

• i think she won't suicide like amy winehouse..

• I hate her. Its sad to see how much music has declined.

• I think she likes to eat p**** in public.

What Girls Said 9

• Music - not that great. Pretty generic, considering her appearance.

Clothing and general look - kind of cool, but people need to stop acting like it's never been done before.

I really just don't like her persona/personality, she seems so up her own ass.

• I don't like her music.

I think she craves attention way too much for my taste and goes over the top with everything.

I think she'd be interesting to talk to.

Fun fact: Apparently my history teacher's brother dated her when she was more "normal" before she was famous lol.

• I don't like her music much, but I can't decide whether I love her or hate her as a person/icon. At least she's done something relatively new/creative.

• -her music sucks,her voice isn't that bad it's just that her lyrics are retarded and her music is unoriginal

-she's unoriginal when it comes to style,and she tries too hard

-i hope I never find out

• I'm not a fan of her music , the same goes for her clothes. I think she's the kind of person that always wants to be the center of attention.

• I really don't like her

• dont like that weirdo..

• An other victim of the illuminati and she is a man

• I like her first album a lot! Second one...eh.

Her look works for her because she is not very pretty.

I have spoken to her and she is very nice. She's not weird at all actually. Normal and down to earth.

• You've actually spoken to her? How and when?

• I work for Columbia Records, so I meet people on the industry.