Would you want your child to look like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want my daughter to look like me except with better hair and a little bit lighter skin with an even tone, and I want my son to look like his father but have my eye shape and cheekbones.

What Guys Said 7

• Boys, yes, but if I had a daughter, no. Amerindian features from my dad's side look good on boys, but not on girls.

• I think they could benefit from being a little less dark.

• it would be a good indication that they were mine

• your child doesn't have to look like you to be yours

• well if it's mine I would not care if it was black, it would actually be pretty cool (might even get on Tv)

• I would want my child to have some of my features, but mostly to look better than me.

• Yes, but with a little more masculinity to give J-Rock and "Lil" Tron some competition with the hunnies.

• Nah, better looking

• No way I'm freaking ugly

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't mind, I was an adorable child. =P And while I'm for sure not wanting kids anytime soon, my boyfriend makes beautiful children, haha. So as far as looks go, I think we'd have really good-looking kids if the situation ever arises.

• Not really :P

• i don't really care,it's mine no matter what and it doesn't make much of a difference if it looks like me or not. I look exactly like my mother (and I'm thankful for that) so it would be kind of cool to see 3 generations line up like that,but I can do that in sims so f***it.

• I want them to be better than me.

• I would want my child to look just like me. That'd be so cute! We could get the Mommy daughter dresses. :) and enter those look-a-like contests!

• Yes, of course ! I would like to have a girl with my hair and my eyes.

• partly like me, and partly like the dad.

• My husband and I.

• hell no. all I want it to have of me is my dark hair.

• yea

• Yeah I would love for my daughter to have my face and complexion .

• No. I would want him/her to be much prettier

• I want my kids to be better than me in everything.

• Yeah, half of me at least. I'd love to have a half white/Korean daughter. :)