Do guys like blond or brunettes?

I'm blonde...for now. I want to dye my hair but I don't know if I'm doing it to get this guy to like me or because I hate it when people call me a dumb blond and I'm not. I'm a straight A student. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• lol. I hate the blond stereotypes. (im blonde)

as for dying your hair, honestly, if the guy doesn't like you blond, changing hair color to a brown won't do much...

i just say stick with your natural color =D

• It depends on the girl. We love women of all hair colors. I feel your skin tone determines what hair colors would look best on you.

• You're looking good, I think test both and look which is better or just post screen when you where brunette so we can comment

• Brunettes have ultimately caught my attention all my life but there has been times where I'd go retarded over a blond. It really depends on your eye color and face. Some look beautiful blond as they don't with brown and vice versa.

• Don't do it for a guy, he won't care. I like brunettes though.

• I like both.

• Both.

• Never in the history of the world has a guy been attracted to a blond, so you should probably dye your hair lest you die single and alone.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm blond and I'm in the top 2% of my class lol. In fact every blond girl I'm friends with is extremely smart-so ignore the stupid "dumb blonde" remarks. I know it's up to you but I wouldn't dye your hair for either of those reasons.

• I think you look good blond. you probably wouldn't look bad with brown hair either but just ignore what the others are saying, they're like 5

• looking at your pics I think dark brown/ auburn hair would look really good on you. Who knows what the guy will like, sometimes you think they'd like one thing, then they surprise you. Do what looks best on you and what you feel your best in. If your sick of being blond, don't put up with it anymore, change it to something you like, life is short! lol. what is your natural color by the way?

• Thanks:) Blond is my natural color and this will be my very very first time dying it

• I've never dyed my hair, but I think you might feel more stupid after damaging your hair because someone called you a "dumb blond" or some guy you like today leaves you in a week.

• I'd think a girl's natural hair color is the best. can't go wrong with your natural color.