Do you prefer a bold eye or a bold lip?

my sister is a fan of bold eyes and nude lips. sometimes she'll do bright colorful eye makeup or something really dark or smokey or something really glittery.

i'm a fan of bold lips and neutral eyes. I have lipsticks in many shades of red, orange, pink, and purple. some days I'm lighter, some days I'm brighter, some days I'm darker.

girls, which do you like to do? guys, which do you like to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• They would definitely like the eyes, the don't generally love the look of bright lipstick. But don't go too bold on the eyes either just make those the main focus of your makeup.

Lining in between your top lashes, a line above your top lashes, and then a line in between your bottom lashes and then adding mascara to all your lashes makes your eyes pop without looking too over the top. Use a natural shade ranging from brown or brownish black or black depending on how light your skin eyes and hair are.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Eyes! I love fake lashes and always do a gyaru look with the makeup. I rarely wear lip gloss, it's balm everyday unless I'm going somewhere nice. Then I have a lip gloss I use

• Definitely EYES! I love making eyes stand out with nothing on lips. Plain eyes and bright lips seem unbalanced to me. But I know a lot of people who prefer that type of make-up style. I just love bold, smokey, captivating eyes... but everything else has to be subtle - lips, blush etc

• Eyes, that's what people look at when their talking to you.

• Bold eyes and nude lips.

• recently...i have been with the lips...just because of the weather lol...when it is hot...eyes shadow and etc...look cakey and just weird...

in fall and winter...i love the eyes to pop...

either or...i have big eyes so...not really a big deall...

• Bold eye, definitely.

My eyes are my best feature and I love playing around with them!

• eyes sicne that's the first thing most guys notice