How do I turn myself into a girlie girl?

Sometimes people tell me I'm too masculine or too toboyish. How or what do I need to do to be looked at as more feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• make up, try wearing clothes that are pink and red or bright colors, curl your hair and tie it half way up, try putting nail polish on your fingers and toes, and make sure you wear some jewelry, and maybe put on some purfume, and while you're at it, why don't you start walking a little like small steps one feet in front of the other which is more feminine and makes your butt kind of move up and down. hahahahahahah LOL

nah but some jewelry should do the trick, like paerl necklace and earings.

What Guys Said 8

• You can change yourself if you believe that its going to ultimately make you a better version of yourself.

Otherwise stay true to who you are.

With your looks the way they are, men are going to find you attractive enough already.

That is unless your voice sounds like James Earl Jones.

• What do they say is masculine about you? How you look? How you dress? How you talk? How you act? Anything else?

• Well I'm way confident like a guy, I talk about anything and everything. I'm real to a fault, if I think it I say it. I make jokes that guys would make. I'm a wing woman. And I think its just my personality

• None of that sounds too terrible. Why would you need to change any of that?

• In a mater of looks , you look fine to me , now I don't think that you should change your personality to meet somebodies needs , its just wrong for your self .

• LOL...what drugs are they on...?

• I mean unless you do like..manly activities then yeah..maybe..but..other than that..I do think they are on drugs..however..never change for people..stay true to who you are..

• You look like a Girlie Girl to me.

• 0|0
  • I think your absolutely gorgeous don't change ;)

• You don't need to. Just find people that like you for you.

What Girls Said 8

• I sometimes have that problem too, I swear, love sports, and in general act like a dude (mostly because I was raised by six manly uncles who wanted a nephew). I found that wearing...and I know this will sound ridiculous but, a pair of nice panties on those days I know that I'll be particularly dude-like. It kind of acts as a reminder that I'm supposed to be at least a little girly. If that fails, try a pair of heels or strappy sandals (whatever you feel comfortable in). I know I've never felt comfortable in skirts, they don't allow you to move and have fun without flashing somebody!

But a lot of guys like a tomboy, so don't get rid of all of it. In the end just do what makes you happy, if you're happy with being a tomboy then be a tomboy, tell the rest of the world to kick rocks if they don't like it. I always have to tell myself that.

• Makeup and clothes mainly. Do your hair nicely whether it is up or down. You dot have to heat style it or anything, just brush it nicely and take the 5 min it takes to make it look nice. I love doing smoky eyes or gyaru makeup with fake lashes, look up looks online that you like and there will be tutorials on YouTube for you to recreate the looks

• you look good enough,be yourself and you don't look "too masculine".You shouldn't change because of other people. Don't live life for others,live life for yourself.

• from your pictures... you look very feminine. I don't know whos telling you this cause they must be crazy. if you like to keep your body fit and play sports, that shouldn't be considered masculine or tomboyish :P you have an advantage that most girls don't cause guys will like that :)

• If YOU want to look more feminine a skirt really works wonders.

• no need to change. being a tomboy is not unattractive.

• Are you serious?

You are just looking for attention

• I'm really jealous, because you're gorgeous. Perfect body! But your makeup and hair could use some work. That's all, (:

• What do you suggest?

• Maybe something that's not so subtle as far as makeup. Try curling your hair once in a while... Wear more accessories. I don't know, you look girlie enough to me.