Taylor swift or megan fox, guys?

link Taylor Swift no makeup

link Megan Fox, no makeup.

personally, I think Taylor Swift looks BEAUTIFUL with and without makeup. she has so much natural beauty. but Megan Fox is plastic. she looks pretty without makeup, but I vote Taylor Swift.

who do you think is more attractive?

just so you know, guys AND girls can answer. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like blond hair on anyone as a preference, but taylor swift over megan fox anyday with or without make up. megan's had so much surgery - too delicately fake looking.

• FINALLY, someone who agrees with me, everyone thinks she's the hottest thing around.

• god, i agree totes

• yeah, but taylor has always been prettier

What Guys Said 17

• I'd probably go with Taylor Swift - then again, if she and I dated and it didn't work out, I could count on her burying me in musical form for her next hit single, haha.

• Neither are very attractive, imo. Taylor Swift is cute, but she has a bit of a scrunchy face that I don't generally go for. She's also way too goddamn thin.

Megan fox is completely unremarkable to me. I do not at all understand why people think she's hot.

• If I had to pick between the two and couldn't interject my own choices in there I would have to say Taylor Swift. But the truth of the matter is I see plenty of girls in my everyday life who I would take over either one of them.

• taylor swift definetly. more natural looking.

• Nither!

Liv Taylor has eyes that melt my heart.

• I'd say Taylor Swift.

But, you can't know who has, and hasn't had plastic surgery.

• Megan Fox hands down! Taylor Swift is definitely pretty, but Megan Fox has TONS of sex appeal.

• Taylor Swift for sure

• Taylor Swift

• Taylor Swift

• megan fox anyday!

• Megan Fox.

• Swift. Don't like Megan.

• taylor swift :)

• I never thought Taylor Swift was that good looking, to be honest. She really just looks like the average girl next door to me, which doesn't mean that she's bad looking at all - she's just not the type of girl who could make it on looks alone.

• I don't care whom you like and whom you don't like.

I like MEGAN FOX than any other girl ( Except Rosie Huntington) ..

She is out and out beauty whether or not she puts on make-up or not..

• I find it hard to believe that that is a pic of Megan Fox without make up.

It looks like a wax work from a museum.

link

That's one I found online with very little effort, and it looks at least more natural than the one you've chosen.

What Girls Said 14

• Megan Fox

I don't know any guys who find Taylor attractive:/

Taylor is blah and homely, where as Megan is more of the bombshell type

Attractive with surgery> unattractive without surgery

Beauty is still valued, fake or not.

On a side note, I find Mila Kunis to be better heehee

• megan fox looks ugly, cause she's plastic. it's gross. but taylor swift has so much natural beauty. I know MANY guys who like her. cause some guys like REAL girls, not fake plastic ones.

• i'm sorry I was just going through reading responses and I have to say. "Calling her ugly is a sign of insecurity." then what does your use of "Taylor is blah and homely" say about you?

• How is that a negative description? I never said she was ugly did I and I didn't imply it? So, don't try to put words in my mouth

• Since you asked for guys' answers I asked my stepfather and he said Megan (but then again he's married to my mom^^ Taylor is way prettier.)

• Both their skin is so perfect, especially Taylors

• Megan Fox

• Taylor swift has more natural beauty Megan just looks unrealistic

• I think it's great you showed them without make-up, even the most UGLIEST of girls can look a lot better with make-up on(in my opinion). I think it evens the playing field. Personally, I think Taylor Swift is prettier, there is something a little off looking about Megan Fox that I just can't put my finger on...

• Megan Fox!

she's one of the most beautiful women!

*_*

• The Pic you posted of Megan is before her plastic surgery. So Megan Fox looks way better there than now. Good job saying about how much surgery she's had while posting one of before her surgery.

• well megan fox didn't have surgery in that picture she was like 17 or 18 and to be honest I think taylor looks old without makeup and not in a good way I think megan.

• Taylor Swift looks demonic in that pic...

• They are both very attractive. I'd be best friends with Taylor Swift and screw Megan Fox.

• Taylor without makeup is scary

Megan without makeup is pretty

• I don't at all think that megan fox is good looking. I don't like her for some reason.

So it would be Taylor swift all day every day

• I hate Taylor Swift's eyes. They just look weird.

• She has gorgeous eyes, probably the most attractive feature

• she has beautiful eyes, what are you talking about ...

• I just do. We are all entitled to our opinions. I hate the shape of her eyes, not the color, but the shape.