Boys, who looks better now on jersey shore?

on jersey shore! jwoww got real skinny, and sammy looks to have put on a couple pounds (mostly in her boobs...) who looks better now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I live 15 minutes from where they film the show, and all of them nauseate me.

• lol love this answer - I can't even watch the advert for it >.<

• Same. I've been known to actually leave the area where they're filming.

• When they film in the summertime (such as currently) they actually work out in my gym too - so I've seen them on several occasions. Last time, Situation, Pauly D and Vinny didn't even wipe down their treadmills after using them...unfortunately assuring that their slimy DNA will continue to live on for future generations.

What Guys Said 30

• Sure the Jersey Shore girls may be attractive physically, but it's their personalities and lifestyle that makes them so completely unattractive. Not the kind of girl that a guy ultimately wants to be with... With that said, I don't even care who's prettier or not, lol.

Beauty is more than just skin-deep.

• None of those girls are my type. They all look orange.

• Sammi is my type of girl for looks but geez her personality would drive me insane in a relationship.

• I haven't seen the show since before this "Deena" was introduced so I have no idea who she is or what she looks like. I've only seen a few episodes from the first season and the season premier of season two. So I cannot go off of what they looked like now.

• personally I think they are all pathetic, plastic isn't "pretty"...

Big support to "CubanRaftRider"...

• sammy isn't plastic LOL

• awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• -applause-

• Wait, people actually watch that show?

• I know right? I hate that show. It's the most pointless show on tv..

• I don't know. To me it is kind of like a car accident, you can't look away.

• @ErieGirl: I totally agree! I watched like ten minutes of it with my friends on a school trip in a hotel just for fun. We laughed throughout - and not with the show, AT the show. It was horrible / horribly funny.

• jwow, alwayas has always will

• Who is "Jwoww"? This character doesn't exist on imdb. :o

Anyway, all the girls listed in the cast look SUPER UGLY to me.

• I'm so glad that that showed failed miserably here (in Australia). I love it when sometimes our cultures just don't mix (Like Dr Pepper and Starbucks before it).

• But...Dr Pepper's just so gooood. D:

• How do you not like Starbucks and KK doughnuts ? If I could, I would have a nice cappuccino with a doughnut every morning. [ actually, I had to settle for a Dunkaccino and chocolate sprinkles doughnut before school lol ]

• Gruen Transfer and Spicks and Specs are the two shows I try and watch, maybe Grand Designs if I remember it's on. As for doughnuts, we only have them as a rare snack, not as a regular thing, and especially not for breakfast. And Starbucks tasted like sh*t.

• Jwow is too skinny now.. Sammie might be the best now

• Couldn't give a sh*t less about a bunch of spoiled teenager drama...

• JWOWW!

And the Jersey Shore casts' personality isn't too bad, sure they're all shallow douche bags but they seem like fun to hang out with lol

• has dinah got less ugly , the bitch was beyond reasonable doubt hideous, goddamn what an ugly motherfudger

• None of them look good to me :-0

• hands down, JWOW

• there's a difference? they still all look like crab people to me.

• JWOW for sure. She is still fire! :-D

• J Wow!

• jwoww she stills looks sexy as hell

• I still take Sammy. J-wow just has boobs.

• Jwowwwwwwwww!

• JWow hands down her body is crazy now, and sammi is looking kind of gross

• I don't watch the show but jwow is way better looking than sammi

• Honestly, Sammy used to be kinda hot but now she just looks average. I wouldn't give any of the other girls a second look.

• i still can't get over deena's smudgy face

• J WOW !

• i've always been a fan of Jwow.

• What a waste of time watching the show.

All fake... just humans desperately working for attention to take money from advertisements.

• what a waste of space.

• None their all dirty little hamsters lol!

What Girls Said 19

• Vinny is and always will be adorable. Yayyy snooki lost some weight and looks really good now. Jwow did get like ridonculously skinny and her boobs look humongous now. Sammie...sammie lol Situation-once a fugly popeye looking douchebag always a fugly popeye looking douchebag. Pauly D is my homie love that guy but kissing deena-BLECH gag me. Deena...Deena lol her boobs look good though I'll give her that lol. Ronnie...i don't really have anything to say about that one lol hmmm please don't get angry and break sammie's sh** again or anyone's face unless it's situation which I suspect will happen.

• They're all ugly little orange bitches..

• I never liked Jersey Shore anyways..

• Jwoww looks a lot better! Doesnt have such a bad smokers face

Snooki She looks the same

Deena maybe dropped a few pounds got bigger boobs I think

Sammi Gained some boobs , Pauly even said something about that I think haha

Pauly D still hot as f***!

mike ha ha have fun getting girls with out speaking italian

Vinny Still really cute

Ronnie got his haircut still is to bulky.

So in the end I agree Sammi and Jwoww have changed the most .

• sammis hotter then jwooww. ronnie isn't that buff don't know what your talking about Pauly is almost as big.

• I guess but why don't you like ronnie too big?

• Hes to muscley I would feel like he would brake me.

• SNOOKI

LMAO

JK JK

alright, umm, I think Sammy is prettier..though, I never watch the show...

• I think jwowws too thin but still the prettiest

snooki is looking good

and sammi used to be super pretty but there where a few scenes where she didn't look as good as she used to

• All of the guys look better this season. Pauly D still as fine as ever, Vinny looks cuter, Ronnie looks good and The Situation even looks tolerable.

• Jwoww is the most attractive pf the girls. I always liked her. But if snooki wasn't that fat and short she would be pretty too because she has a pretty face too

• Im thinking Pauly and Vinny are still looking pretty sexy hahah

• i tried to force myself to watch an episode of jersey shore today where they all travel to italy...

from the looks of it, I would go with NOBODY. maybe jwow, but all the girls look like they

have too much testosterone.

• jwoww

• i know you said this question is for guys only, but ronnie looks SEXXXY AS HELL. haha, he definitely got some more muslce. him and vinny are the best looking. :)

• i like vinny the best :) he's a cutie. but I think pauly d is the hottest (if he lost that gawd-awful hair...).

• i think jwow is pretty but sammi is prettier in my opinion

• I never thought anyone from that show was attractive. Especially the girls, they are all ugly. But I think Sammi is at least prettier than the others.

• lets see you before you go calling them ugly. lol.

• I believe her. No offense to Answerer, but it's not that hard to be prettier than the JS girls

• Lol. None taken. I'm not jealous or anything, and I wasn't trying to be conceited, I was just giving my opinion just like everybody else. I don't think they're pretty, most people don't. If you want to bitch at me for stating my opinion go ahead, but you are only wasting your own time. It's not gonna change anything.

• they all look great

• Agree Jenni is too skinny,denas face just kills it,sammi did get kind of thick, snooki lost weight so not to sure

• They are all ugly and stupid.

• really?

• i always thought jwoww had a pretty face