Is these body type considered fat?

link

And what you think of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a little bit chunky but not that fat, probably I would say something like 130 and 5'3 is about it? I'm 5'3 and 120 so I'm just saying I'm a tad thinner than that... but yeah maybe wearing the right kind of clothes would make her looks slimmer. Plus you know what? some guys would rather have some meat to make it soft than be all bones, and make it really hard to the touch if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 5

• I find it funny how all the girls think you are..and the guys do not...interesting how genders differ when it comes to judging..

• Not fat. Not in great shape either.

• To guys who think Supermodels are ideal then maybe yes.

to me...no

• no not really

• No, I really like it

What Girls Said 15

• it is kinda fat. she has no defined waist and appears to have quite the belly. arms also look like they would jiggle when she moves. things need a little toning. she doesn't have to lose weight per se but has to change her measurements. she must have little to no muscle to weigh what should be a healthy weight but still have so much fat. and she is a womens large, enough said. I'm 5'0 and 96 lbs, would have linked to a good pic on that site but there aren't any good ones that look like me. I weigh a low/healthy weight and I do dance so I have considerable leg muscle

• Its not fat but not thin either

• No, I don't think she's fat.

• A bit on the chubby side, but healthy looking :)

As long as your healthy any weight is fine.

• Not fat but slightly chubby in the tummy area.

• I don't think it's fat but with a bit of excersice whoever that is could be gorgeous! :) it just needs toning, oh and I don't like that site, I'm a real girl and I'm skinny. But of coarse because I work out I'm considered one of those fake girls ugh those sites annoy me I mean what's wrong with being fit and healthy huh? Anywhoooo asi said just a bit of toning up and it will be top notch (did I really just say top notch?) :)

• it is really interesting how all the girls are saying fat chubby chunky could loose some weight. to me its fine really there are men who like skinny fat and everything between plus you see by the guys reaction that they don't mind and its more health to have "some" meat on you then not to :)

• Yes its fat. I don't like it at all and its not healthy

• A little chubby but definitely not fat.

• yes,she should lose weight,being chubby+being apple shaped=a disaster for your heart

• Chunky.

• Slightly chubby in the mid section...but not fat...all it needs is some crunches...and it will be trim and slim

• yeh, in the mid section.. Id hide my face too if I had a body like that

• wow! that was unnecessarily rude...i'd be anonymous too if I was that much of a bitch!

• yes. I would say she is fat considering she has fat

• Uhhhh...you realize that without any fat, you'd die, right?

Women should be no less than 12% body fat to be healthy...

• Not in great shape but pretty normal but could drop a few pounds