What is your opinion on this tattoo?

The words "Strive Vigorously" in the middle in a cool old gothic style font with some tribal pattern to complete on the ends going around my wrists. very small and thin so it can easily be concealed in an interview by a nice thick watch.

Most Helpful Girl

• sure, why not. it's discreet, can be hidden when times call for that and I'm sure the words mean something to you

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like a motivation for you , just go for it !

• its cool...

i love the theme of it...

• Vigorously just sounds sexual

• Sexual is good no?

• No, I'm not against getting them though. I just consider body art to be something that should really be meaningfull art, seeing so many bad tattoos has just made me cynical :P

• I just feel like these two words are very evocative, for example strive vigorously to be a good father, strive vigorously to get the job you want. It is like a motto to drive me to work harder. It is also 100% original, I just came up with it when a chinese friend used google translate to try and explain a chinese word to me and it came up. I might do it in chinese characters.

What Guys Said 1