What do you usually wear out on a Friday or Saturday night?

I usually wear a polo with flat front shorts and boat shoes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm - usually something like the pic in my profile. Essentially a black skirt and some variation of a top. On vary rare occasions I'll wear a dress, but usually not, unless it's a tight fitting, straight one, otherwise, some guys take it upon themselves to lift it up - which I don't really appreciate all that much.

And heels, because I'm a short arse, usually black - but not always.

And a clutch bag.

What Girls Said 3

• skirt and a tank top, been too hot for much lately

• Recently...Bandeaus...legging...

it has been too hot and humid...the weather would be like 95 degress with 80 percent humidity.

• my pajamas

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the weather and the . In the summer I just wear shorts and a T-shirt. When It's not so hot I'll wear a casual blazer over a v-neck or button down with dark wash jeans. If there's a hockey game on and I'm hitting a sports bar then I wear a jersey.

• Well it is a Friday night and I am wearing basketball shorts and ...that's it. If I go out I'd wear something similar to what you wear, except I prefer button down shirts to polos.