Do guys really like the sexy librarian look?

So I wore a grey pencil skirt and a white dress shirt to work the other day and out of nowhere my girlfriend says: You've got the sexy librarian look going today! One of our guy friends made a comment and a few others just kept looking at me. Is this a look guys really like? Why?

I work in an office and this is the only look I can pull off. I don't even dress down on Fridays.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not so much that you look like a librarian, its that you look both elegant and sexy. So its very sexy but not trashy.

And we want to mess it up and ravage the woman in question.

What Guys Said 10

• I love the sexy librarian look. For me, it gives off a sexy vibe and tells me that not only is the girl smart (the number 1 thing I look for in women) but she's naughty as well. Smart + naughty = hot!

• Yes I find it attractive. I like a woman who is intelligent and sexy at the same time. I think the thick rimmed glasses look cute on a lot of women.

• That's what my glasses look like

• Sexy anything will work really...sexy librarian, school teacher, or whatever. It sure is nice when she looks all professional too.

• First step is a woman who can read and understand books, then the librarian thing works. If you've got it, sure it's great.

• I work in a library...so I would think I would know what I like...

There was a girl who did the exact same thing when we were applying for the same job...oh how I miss that girl!

• Well you can always just wear dress pants...it does not HAVE to be a short skirt...

• Lol I can tell. Or I've been told by one of the guys at work anyway

• What does he usually say...?

• Two words.

Sarah Palin.

I mean she's dumb as a stump, but she has the look down.

• hahahaha I may steal that dumb as a stump-thnx

• If the girl is as smart as she looks then that is freakin hot as hell.

• Oh and the innocence of that look is nice also. Sneak ya in the back and sneak something up somewhere!

• Yes, super hot.

• I love it

And I also like it when she wears slacks and heels!

• I wear black stilettos most of the time :)

• I can't wear flats. I'm too short and they make my feet hurt. That's why I'm always in heels.

• I recommended flats because heels are bad for your feet

• Yes it can be sexy and naughty I like it very much ;)

What Girls Said 4

• My guy friends always say that when I wear my glasses and any sort of skirt. I guess it's a thing with them, I don't know.

• It gives a "I am naughty..when I should be nice" sort of ideal...very "hot"...

• Yes glasses do complete the look. At least that's what the guys I know say.

• Yes they do. This guy I know loves when I wear my glasses and plaid.

• Yes, guys like it. Not to mention pencil skirt are sexy no matter how you wear them.

• maybe the outfit just happened to suit your body type