Do guys really like the sexy librarian look?

So I wore a grey pencil skirt and a white dress shirt to work the other day and out of nowhere my girlfriend says: You've got the sexy librarian look going today! One of our guy friends made a comment and a few others just kept looking at me. Is this a look guys really like? Why?

Updates:
I work in an office and this is the only look I can pull off. I don't even dress down on Fridays.

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not so much that you look like a librarian, its that you look both elegant and sexy. So its very sexy but not trashy.

And we want to mess it up and ravage the woman in question.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I love the sexy librarian look. For me, it gives off a sexy vibe and tells me that not only is the girl smart (the number 1 thing I look for in women) but she's naughty as well. Smart + naughty = hot!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I find it attractive. I like a woman who is intelligent and sexy at the same time. I think the thick rimmed glasses look cute on a lot of women.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what my glasses look like

• Sexy anything will work really...sexy librarian, school teacher, or whatever. It sure is nice when she looks all professional too.

1|0
    0|0
  • First step is a woman who can read and understand books, then the librarian thing works. If you've got it, sure it's great.

0|0
    1|0
  • I work in a library...so I would think I would know what I like...

There was a girl who did the exact same thing when we were applying for the same job...oh how I miss that girl!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you can always just wear dress pants...it does not HAVE to be a short skirt...

• Show All
    • Lol I can tell. Or I've been told by one of the guys at work anyway

• What does he usually say...?

• Two words.

Sarah Palin.

I mean she's dumb as a stump, but she has the look down.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahahaha I may steal that dumb as a stump-thnx

• If the girl is as smart as she looks then that is freakin hot as hell.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and the innocence of that look is nice also. Sneak ya in the back and sneak something up somewhere!

• Yes, super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

And I also like it when she wears slacks and heels!

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear black stilettos most of the time :)

• Show All
    • I can't wear flats. I'm too short and they make my feet hurt. That's why I'm always in heels.

• I recommended flats because heels are bad for your feet

• Yes it can be sexy and naughty I like it very much ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My guy friends always say that when I wear my glasses and any sort of skirt. I guess it's a thing with them, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • It gives a "I am naughty..when I should be nice" sort of ideal...very "hot"...

• Yes glasses do complete the look. At least that's what the guys I know say.

• Yes they do. This guy I know loves when I wear my glasses and plaid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys like it. Not to mention pencil skirt are sexy no matter how you wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe the outfit just happened to suit your body type

0|0
    0|0