Anne Hathaway's dress. Ideas?

I have a big gala to attend, and I'd like a sequin dress, similar to Anne Hathaway's at the Golden Globes ( link maybe not cut so low in the back.

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I just melt over her. So charming.

I think its a very nice dress.

• Why is that ew? Can anyone explain that to me? She is very attractive, has a killer body (slim, tone, some curves)

Good luck finding that dress

• Pardon my ignorance..but what is a "Gala"?...

• Ew, no. Just no.

What Girls Said 6

• link

link

link

This one is the most beautiful one, but maybe not so short:

link

. . .It's summer, so I figured you wanted something shorter...

• In my opinion, this is the absolute closest you're going to get to Anne's dress for under $1000. Also, check out rentherunway.com. They have designer dresses that you can rent for a few days at a fraction of the cost!

link

• You should try out Renttherunway.com You can find designer gowns and rent them for pretty reasonable prices. I think it's great for special events when you're trying to find a killer dress! Good luck!

• Haha, I didn't notice your answer until I after I posted mine! I've never tried rent the runway, but I've heard great things about it.

• :) Haha Great minds think alike. :) They have amazing stuff!

• That dress is really stunning but honestly, unless you re stinking rich and can buy the original I wouldn't even bother trying to replicate it, its strengths lie in its flawless cut and design. you re just not going to find a cheap version that has the same effect.

Good luck though.

• That dress is stunning! I also liked selena gomez's gown- link

• Omg, Selena Gomez's dress is stunning!

• agreed. its beautiful. But I swear, she could wear a garbage bag and pull it off :P She's gorgous.

• it's a nice dress, as you said the back is too low... and I think your body would have to be super slender to be able to pull this off. :p