Are eyes an attractive feature?

As the question says is having good eyes a plus? Do you girls looks for that and guys too? I get told all the time that my they love my eyes and they are beautiful. I'm just sayin is that what girl/guys look for. Eye color don't matter to me but I was just wondering. ty.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! Eyes are what I look for most in a guy, I look for any color but brown, because I have brown eyes and I find them boring. I don't normally date guys with brown eyes because I find blue green hazel and grey eyes more attractive and if you have one of those colored eyes it automaticly makes you like 5 times hotter to me.

just my oppinion though (:

What Girls Said 10

• Whenever I meet someone the first thing I look at are their eyes...if I've had a conversation with you, I'd probably be able to note your eye color. My friends find it weird that I know the eye color of most of the people in our high school; I don't. I mean, seriously...aren't you supposed to make eye contact when speaking with someone?

• Eyes are a huge plus for me. Initially the guy I'm crushing on currently, I saw him because of his smile and his swagger (walk lol). Then I started chatting w him and then I got close enough to see his eyes and...lol it was awesome! Eyes are a deff plus! But smile and personality are the best traits!

• Yep, that's where you look when you talk to someone. I don't "look for it" though. I usually start to like the guy first and then realize "hey he has pretty eyes" and it becomes a bonus basically lol.(:

• Yes, they can be attractive but it isn't a requirement of mine since one can still be good looking without having beautiful eyes.

• The first thing that I notice are his eyes and his smile.All my crushes had beautiful eyes lol but is important only when someone meets you for the first time.The most important thing is his character :)

• Aboslutely!

• Yes. They are...

• yes, it's a +1

• Yes. The first thing I notice are eyes

• I think many people find eyes to be very attractive. I'd say it's because whenever you're really into someone, you make a lot of eye contact and you're close to them. It's nice to be looking into beautiful eyes, and knowing those beautiful eyes are looking back at you.

I find eyes to be a very attractive feature and I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• No. I prefer the positioning of the eyes, nose, and mouth, and the shape of the face.

• I definitely prefer it if a girl has eyes.