Can guys with glasses still be attractive?

My eyesight is getting really bad so I know I'm going to have to get either glasses or contacts. I actually want to get both.

I've never worn glasses before so I do not know how I would look with them. Can a guy with glasses still be attractive? Does the geeky look on a guy ever turn girls on?

0|0
24|5

Most Helpful Girl

• YES link link link also- link if a ''gangster'' rapper can wear glasses-so can anyone else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I've found guys with glasses very attractive before. It really depends on the girl, but there's plenty of girls who find the look attractive.

If you're not into wearing the glasses, then just try contacts. I know a lot of people who have to wear contacts. But you could always do both. Girls would love that. If you mixed it up and wore your glasses some days and then other days you wore your contacts.

It gives you a very versatile look. :) Very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I actually like glasses on guys a lot. I might be biased because I wear them myself, but my boyfriend wears glasses as well, and I like them. Just try out a bunch of different frames and figure out what works best on your face. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, guys with glasses don't ever get girls, they just never reproduce. Doomed to a life of singleness.

Just kidding.

They can be just as attractive as guys without glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup :) a guy can still b very attractive with glasses. Sometimes even more with the glasses. I know a lot of girls prefer the geeky look on guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure! Some can really pull it off. It's even easier nowadays with all the cool frames and variations. I wouldn't worry about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • F*** yes. F*** YES.

If you pick the right glasses (even the round HP ones can look good) you can have that sexy intellectual look that I just dig.

Yum.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • HOLY MOTHER.

i loveloveLOVELovelovelovelovelovelLOVE guys who wear glasses...

...it's kinda my thing...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you want both contacts and glasses then I think you should go for it...

Cause with glasses you can choose a frame you like and that suits you...

And yes a guy can still be attractive with glasses well I think so anyway =) , some girls will love the geeky look but some want ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure...why not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy with glasses can look Sooooo good.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh my gosh yes.

glasses can make a guy look really adorable. you just have to get the right pair. so I suggest taking a girl with you to help you pick out the right ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE guys with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute actually :)

0|1
    0|0
  • YES Guys with glasses are so cute! The guy I like now wears glasses sometimes and I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are really attractive with glasses! As long as you have frames that compliment the shape of your face. And if you are worried about how they will look, just get contacts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • HELLLL yeah! smart and sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah link

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with glasses. My boyfriend wears his glasses when he doesn't feel like putting on his contacts. I think glasses make guys look adorable =)

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they can

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

0|0
    0|0
  • i love glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can look really hot on a guy and often not geeky at all but sexy and intelligent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes link

1|2
    0|0
  • If you can look the way Eminem looks like with glasses in the music video Stan then I'm sure you shouldn't have problems getting women.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend loves them but I suggest taking them off when getting intimate because you can bend or break them and avoid the clash when kissing other glasses chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses and my girl don't care but these frames make me look nerdy sometimes so I take em off

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so

0|0
    0|0