Piercings for an interview, should I take them out?

I have an interview at mcd's on Tuesday and I know you shouldn't have any piercings on your face...I have my nape done (the back of my neck) any one who works at mcd's will I have to take this out or will I be able to put a bandaid over it? Also all my dressier shirts are someone low cut and show off my chest. I have a chest tattoo of a lily will this reflect on me if its showing during my interview?

gag rephrased my question. I don't have any facial piercings anymore just my neck and my ears. I'll try and cover it and I always wear tank tops under all my dressier shirts. Thank you guys :)
I went to my interview and they couldn't see anything, I had everything covered up...but I'm pretty sure I failed at the interview part...ha ha...I suck t interviews blah

Most Helpful Girl

• For the piercing, I don't think it will matter much. Try to wear something with a collar that hides it. I was able to have a nose piercing when I worked at Mcd's, but that was my restaurants policy. The restaurant manager allowed it. You have to ask about the policy. I wouldn't tell them about your piercings or tatts, just inquire about it. Just maybe ask about the dress code, and piercing and tatt codes and stuff.

And I would wear a tank top under your dressier shirt, because it could help hide the tattoo. It shouldn't matter, but at the interview you want to impress the potential employer and showcase your skills. Especially you want to make them remember you, not a tattoo. Try to find a shirt that covers it, it doesn't matter that you have it, because when you work there it will be covered anyway. But just for the interview's sake, try to hide it as best you can.

What Guys Said 2

• Dont take them out if they tell you no because you have peircings that's descrimination . I always find that if you tell them your religion requires you to have peircings then they can't do anything anout it cause you could get them for relegious descrimination.There's many ways for people to get past their peircings . Or if your not up for that work at chipotles. They allow you to even have your ears stretched there. Just as long as its a plug not a tunnel

• its not descrimination when they tell you that you didn't get the job because you werent qualified or over qualified...the earings can be the deciding factor, they won't tell you that, but it can be and I've seen it happen...

• Theres no such thing as underqualified for mcds lol

• Show your chest but not the piercings

What Girls Said 2

• In order to be taken seriously, you must look like you are taking things seriously. In other words, you should get a dress shirt that covers up your tattoo. Cleavage at an interview is not classy at all.

I don't know McDonald's rules on piercings but I would make sure it isn't visible at your interview. Getting the job is half the battle.

• I know some people who work at Mcdonald's who had facial piercings and they were fine ( they got the piercing after they already worked there though). I would cover it at first for the interview at least. I would definitely follow EverythingReal advice on the shirt to cover the tattoo.