I told a girl she looks better without make up.

I told her that on Thursday and she hasn't responded yet. This is my second date with her and we went to a restaurant and she had some make up and I said she looked better without the make up and I won't kiss her cause I don't want to kiss a lot of grease.

I don't really care if she doesn't talk to me anymore (her loss not mine) but do girls really get butt hurt over crap like that? No wonder men only think of women for sex... too much drama otherwise!

Most Helpful Girl

• dude you acted like a complete jerk, "i don't want to kiss a lot of grease" I mean seriously there's nicer ways to say it. and you considering using girls only for sex is seroiusly offensive and if you say that its her loss and not yours, I seriously laugh at you. I've had a gut tell me I'm very pretty with out makeup but you should say it gently. Some girls are insanely attached to their make up. Personally I don't get it I just wear eyeliner and mascara but still you could have said it in a nicer way, all I'm gonna say.

• yeah! ha. we all get told we look better without it, but IN A NICE WAY. my boyfriend says "you know you don't need all that make-up, right?" I say "i like it though." and he says "ok, but you look just fine without it." and he leaves it alone.

• exactly. :)

What Girls Said 7

• would you rather her show up to a date with you wearing no make-up, hair messy, & not caring at all about her appearance? I don't think you understand why women dress up. we enjoy looking nice, and feeling like we're attractive to the opposite gender. it shows we care about our appearance and actually make an effort to clean up. & personally, I'd say it's your loss because of your comments about women and men in general. you need to learn how to talk to women before dating. I'm sure you love women in the media that wear tons of make-up anyways, AM I RIGHT? yeah.

• Wow, I am impressed that you actually told her that! I'd probably be a little floored if a guy said that to me. But, let's say she has some scarring on her face and she wears the makeup for that purpose? I'm not so sure I'd show a guy what I look like without make up when we first meet. But, if it's a deal breaker for you then you have my respect.

• Probably her mother told her the same thing but in a negative way as if to say, "You look less slutty now, less like your true self you disgusting harlot!"

• Hey QA, I think you dug up some uncomfortable memories with this one.

• Oh, camilus, are you still upset with that 'jew-jitsu' jest? I meant it in banter not ridicule, hun. And I said that because I knew a latin girl in my preteens who got a similiar scorn from her mother who kept calling her a "puta!" (which means 'whore' in spanish) and it troubled her for a week until my friend and I laughed her out of it. Alas she turned into a free-thinking slut like us, moved in with her uncritical father, and never looked back. She's happy and making a good living today :D

• lmao, you told a girl that she had grease on her face... That's terrible! She won't call, you're not that great a catch

• Sometimes the way you say something can cause someone to get butt hurt about something that otherwise wouldn't bother them.

• Ummm... she's offended because she spent time trying to look nice for you and you shat on her face, basically.

Try, for next time, 'You have such a gorgeous face, you don't even need make-up."

• It depends on the girl. My feelings wouldn't be hurt but I would think that you are presumptuous and a bit of an ass. The way you said it was rude and she was probably turned off by your attitude. Also that last sentence in your question solidified that you're probably an a**hole. So if a woman doesn't respond to your comments the way you want her to, she's only good for sex? Interesting. Anyway, getting back to your makeup comment, I don't know why some people feel like they should be able to dictate what a woman does with her face. if she wants to put on makeup why is that a problem? Maybe she just thought YOU were too dramatic and nitpicky and decided to talk to someone better

What Guys Said 5

• ITS NOT WHAT YOU SAID BUT HOW YOU PRESENTED IT TO HER.

IN MY OPINION YOU WERE VERY RUDE BY WHAT YOU SAID AND HOW. I DON'T NECESSARILY DISAGREE ABOUT THE TONS OF MAKEUP THAT SOME GIRLS WEAR BUT THEY DO IT THINKING IT MAKES THEM LOOK BETTER.

YOUR ATITUDE ABOUT NOT CARING IF SHE DOESN'T SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN IS BRASH ALSO. YES THEY DO GET UPSET ?(AND VERY EASILY OVER SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

AND NO MEN DO NOT THINK OF WOMEN ONLY FOR SEX SOME MAY BUT NOT ALL.

AND DRAMA WITH GIRLS IS TO BE EXPECTED (NOT NECESSARILY WELCOMED BY GUYS) BUT TO BE EXPECTED NEVER THE LESS.

THESE ARE MY RULES FOR GIRLS WHEN LOOKING FOR DECENT GUYS TO DATE OR BETTER.

1. HOW DOES HE TREAT PEOPLE IN GENERAL (/POORLY OR WELL)

2. HOW DOES HE TREAT FEMALE CLASSMATES OR COWORKERS(POORLY OR WELL)

3. HOW DOES HE TREAT HIS MOM/SISTER/S / OR OTHER FEMALE RELATIVES(POOR OR WELL)

4.HOW DID HE TREAT FORMER GF'S IF KNOWN ASK THEM(POOR OR WELL)

CONCLUSION IF TO MANY POORLY'S HE'LL TREAT ANY GIRL THAT WAY.

SO BY YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS TOWARDS THIS GIRL WERE DO YOU THINK YOU'D FIT .

YEAH I KNOW ALL IN CAPS BUT GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE

• You are such an idiot. She made herself up to look good for you, and that's how you reward her? You could have tried a little more tact if you didn't care for her makeup. You can always tell her she is very pretty and doesn't need it. Once the subject has been opened for discussion, you might tell her that you actually prefer her without makeup.

Of course she doesn't want anything to do with you after the way you behaved. I hope she went off and found a decent guy who will treat her with respect. Your loss, not hers.

• sounds like you said the right thing..the wrong way.

• Most women look better without makeup. Some can't be helped either way.

• I think your too sappy or you offended her.

U should say somthing like that if your bf/gf

then she will probaly think its sweet because you wll probaly see her wihoutit.