Which bathing suit should I get from Victoria's Secret?

I like crazy looking and well-fitting bikinis. I looked on Victoria's Secret and found a few that I like. If you guys know any other good sites for bikinis please tell me...or if you find a bikini I might like please post it. (: Remember, I don't want skimpy bikinis that'll fall off easily.

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

• Number 1
  • Number 2
  • Number 3
  • Number 4
  • Number 5
Here are some other styles after some research and good suggestions. (:

6. link

7. link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think something like this is way better

link

What Guys Said 11

• Do they come attached with the models? :D

• 2 and 3 are super cute! my favs personally! however 2 looks like it'll come off pretty easy but you shouldn't have tht problem with 3 especially because the underwire. I don't have a problem with one but I couldn't really see anyone pulling it off unless you have enormous breasts. which if ya do more power to ya!:P faux denim on 4 just sounds like a terrible idea from the start. love the print on five too but again I feel like it would come off easy. 6 is just a little slutty for my taste (no offense . if you can work it then go girl!) and 7 just seems like an adult version of something a six year old would wear or like youd put a barbie in:P also another thing about number 3, my friend has it in a different print and her boobs look phenomenal in it constantly catchin looks from boys. so #3 is still my pick! also id check out roxy and head to maui nix if you have one nearby! hope this helped(:

• 3 was my pick too...and I enjoy making my boobs look nice, but then I realized all the padding adds 2 cup sizes! When I get padding I like it just to help support my boobs. Not make them look huge. lol.

• Yea. But I'm checking out Roxy right now. Thanx for the suggestion! (:

• #2 was the only one I liked.

Animal prints are trashy I think. So are those tops with rings between the cups. Faux denim... wtf were they thinking...

• I do like number 2, but that style will probably fall off easier than some of the other ones.

• You taught me something new, thanks. I'd go for the first one then. Especially if your pale, would make a sexy contrast.

• wow, 6 is awesome, rawr

• I like 3 and 7.

• I would say 7 is my favorite.

• I like all of them except the 4th one

• Take number 2 :)

• Need to see you...in order to make a judgment...

• Still...need to see you in order..to make a judgment..

• 4our

• What, no Wicked Weasel bathing suits?

• I was looking at them and I realized the majority of them were either thongs, or you could see right through them when they got wet. lol.

• You say that like it's a bad thing!

• If I had a private beach that wouldn't be a problem. lol.

• Really depends on your body. What are your measurements and what's your best feature?

What Girls Said 18

• Well...those two new ones are way too revealing. It's like you're wearing a couple of strings.

(plus, the first one is going to fall off in an hour...)

• I imagine number 6 might fall off easily, but 7 is secure and has a new bathing suit bottom style which I like because the rest aren't form fitting. It's called a scrunch butt and my only concern is that it'll be uncomfortable. These are suits that are my style and functional at the same time. If you have other suggestions please let me know.

• NONE GO TO CHYNNA DOLLS.COM-SEXIER SWIMSUITS AND MAKE YOUR BUTT LOOK CUTE :)

• That's always my problem. Finding a suit with a nice bottom. I'll check it out! Thanx! (:

• nice choice, and believe me they do I jogg in them and swim- well because I am lifeguard- plus the bottoms lift your butt and the top lifts while being comfortable :)

• Yea. I would imagine they're good considering the price. (: I hope to get one soon!

• i've always loved roxy , billabong, ripcurl, etc. they're always really comfy and cute :) check pacsun for them

• I only one I really liked was the first one. None of the rest are my taste.

• none of those

• Do you have another suggestion that would fit my style? I'm open to suggestions. I really want to see if there are any other good bikini sites.

• I saw these bathing suits before and I didn't really like them for myself, but they are cute. (:

• Oh...okay, well, the important thing is that they fit well.

• Haha, if you're going for crazy, go with the second one because I think it has antlers all over it. Or else the third one, which looks like it's straight out of the 80s. Haha, that fourth one though - doesn't get much classier than a denim bikini..

• I like this one, link

• Either the first or second. I really dislike the others.

• I like all of them except 2 and 5.. 3 is the best in my opinion

• I agree. Now that I think about it 1 is not wild enough, 2 would probably fall off easily, 4 doesn't have a nice color that compliments my body, and 5 also looks like it'd fall off. I still like 4 a lot though...so I think it's between 3 or 4.

• two is the cutest! id totally get that one haha

• i ONLY like the first one :) the other ones are like:meh

• I like 7 the best!

• I actually like 2 for some reason, I like 4 as well. 3 is a bit tacky for me I prefer simple ones :)

• definitely 3.

• Either 3, 4 or 5 I'm going to the mall later and looking there so cute.

• 1 & 4 are my favs

• i really like number 2, esp if you have tan skin, the contrast would be so cute

• bella beachwear

• and I like #3