Do hair extensions make a girl look fake?

cause I think that sometimes you use em for change.. but some people over do it .. anyway .. does it make a girl look fake ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if they are natural looking. But if it's obviously weav-y then yes. Either way as long as it's flattering and cute on you it doesn't really matter. It's funny how guys will talk about how women should be natural but they drool over celebs, models, video girls, ring girls, etc. who are obviously hot but all of them use unnatural beauty tactics. So who cares about looking "natural"? If you like the extras then go for it. Fake can be hot, but often times no one will notice your fakeness anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• omg yess I hate seeing girls at school with really fake looking extensions! but if you do want too just make sure they look natural! because then they can be really pretty!(: but if you don't nesseesarily want extensions and your just plain looking for change you could try like a thin feather extension. they seem to be getting really popular most everywhere. my friends here in north carolina are getting them and some of my friends in michigan have em too! theyre super cute and summery.

p.s. toally agree with the girl who talked about how guys ask for natural then go crazy over super celebs with huge fake breasts and such. hypocrisy...

• as a man I can say yes we know not all hair is real... Weave or extensions wigs ect... Are all fine if done well... And please ask a friend and make sure she has good tase and is honest with you... Because unless you are married for a while... Your man will lie! :) Luckly I been married long enough to tell my wife to change her hair or outfit if it is bad and she trusts my taste... :) hope that helps

• I don't think I've ever noticed any, you should be fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Good hair extensions look natural and blend in with your hair really well. So no, it won't make you look fake because you won't be able to tell you have them in.

• i used to have hair extensions. they're great and enhance what you have. you can get the stylist to blend them into your hair. then it looks natural

• I sure hope not, I've never got any complaints ;-p

• i think it's really cute and fun to change it up every once in a while