I may have added some of the girls as friends because of how they look, is that bad?

Is that a bad reason to add a friend? I have no ill intentions I promise, lol.

Anyone else done the same?

Ah darn it, I unintentionally pissed someone off for not seeing her meebo messages. :-(

Look, above all, I like the camaraderie I sense here, and like to feel a part of it. I was just posting this to be honest. I know it may have caught some people off guarded when I sent friend requests, but I'm honestly not looking for anything more from the people here than to just be friends.
If I really wanted to actually hook up with anyone I would do it in real life, not over the internet. Doesn't mean I won't flirt with some here, though. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to do it all the time on social networking sites. After so many trials, you will realize that while it's harmless, it's also pointless. Unless you have some kind of personality connection, the thrill of adding an attractive person fades within the first minute.

In my opinion, people who post pretty pictures of themselves have the intention of getting added out of the blue anyways, so you are feeding their ego at the same time you're feeding your own.

• meh. it fills my ego to be friends with them for some silly reason, so it is a give and take action

• Not daily, although I suppose, there might be a void. Maybe I just need a girlfriend, lol.

• Now THAT would be a REAL ego booster for you! lol

What Girls Said 8

• You added me because of my sexy mustache. Admit it.

• I don't think it's that big of a deal...you're okay lol. I've never added anyone on here, I just accept people, and now that I think of it my friends list is like 99% guys. Oh well.:/

• LOL, you added me because I'm a cute ol` puddy tat?

• I don't add anyone, I just accept requests.

• It is shallow.

• haha I was wondering why you added me, and I was just about to ask :) it's whatever. I've wanted to do that but I just don't want people to think I'm strange for doing that.

• Well no but you shouldn't discriminate

• That's funny because you added me. But it happens a lot. Guys add me and then...nothing. >_>

I'm cool with anyone unless they're a weirdo looking to cyber.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm thinking if you saw a girl whos user name was Rosa or Rydia you'd add her regardless of how she looked.

• I only sent on friend request to a girl 'cause she's good company. I don't even know what she looks like, nor do I care.

I accept friend requests, but people were friending me out of nowhere when I first signed up. I feel bad. I went all Gran Torino and scared them off. I was like "Uh, do I know you?" and they were too afraid to reply.

• i must be one sexy chick then

• I never add anyone, I usually accept requests.

• Typically, I'll do it if I like their answers. And some add me as well. But oh so few. But it happens!

• I only accept people on my "people I know list". And don't talk to them.