Which female celebrity's fashion sense/style is your favorite, guys?

Like which would you want your gf's style to resemble?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Heidi Klum she dresses so good for a mom... and super model... I also like Nicole Kidman's style too... But I have to tell you a woman in a suit with a nice skirt... damn... :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't pay attention to fashion or any celebrity's sense of style because I don't read gossip mags or watch shows where I would catch them out of character.

0|0
    0|0
  • i <3 demi lovatos style simple yet also outgoing. and she knows how to accessorize but doesn't overdo it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wuld love a girl with the style of Ginny Weasly from harry potter(idk her name)hair color too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yourself ;)

0|0
    0|1
    • By the way..I was just being sincere..you really should always just be yourself...never try to go for something you think is popular...

• I like the style of p*rnstars ( they are always naked ) LOL...

I like Megan Fox no matter what she dresses like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Holly Berry she like real hot in a lot of thing she wears and if I had a girlfriend holly berry style is nice and classy and you look classy your self and you have style

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wear this style link it's Taylor Momsen or something like that :) anywhoo guys seem to like it, oh but my hair is long and black :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Anywhoo it's my style so I really don't give two sh*ts weather guys like it or not :)

• Show All
    • very nice style choice

• well aren't guys lazy today,only 2 answers...

well if I were a guy I'd like my girl to dress like zooey deschanel-cute,not slutty or overly conservative

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Hayley Williams' style. Her clothes can be crazy and colorful and fun but she can also be sophisticated and classy while still being quirky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like following Kate Middleton and Emma Watson's style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna see some answers...

Although I am not a guy ...i like olivia blios sharpes style.

0|0
    0|0