If a man wears a suit how much more likely are you to like him, ladies?

If a good looking man is in a suit how much better are his chances with you?

• I hate suits
  • No difference
  • He has a better chance
  • He has a much better chance
  • You grab him by the tie and take him...(to the dance floor of course) :)
wow maybe how I dress is only part of it.. I have been noticing since I have a bit of grey I get more looks too... LOL

I went to a wedding this weekend in my charcole black suit with a dark blue pinstripe and a hot pink tie... my wife was loving all the ladies looking at me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea whether I'd be more likely to like him, but I'd definitely be more likely to f*** him.

What Girls Said 8

• I like clean cut looking guys so when a guy is in a suit and he's my type then that's definitely going to help his chances.

• A man dressed in a nice suit or in a nice shirt and trousers is really attractive to me. It says that he takes care of himself, has got a career, etc. I'm much more likely to take him seriously than if he were in a college guy teeshirt and jeans.

• I prefer guys in really laid back clothing, like jeans and a t-shirt. If I see just any guy in a suit, I don't think twice about it. However, if it's a guy I'm already attracted to (like a crush or boyfriend) then a suit is hot.

• I think when a guy is dressed up he looks really nice, but I'm also really attracted to the hott sexy guy who just got out of the gym or off the field. My favorite of all is the country boy with his cutoff shirt blue jeans and boots.

• Guys in suits are hot.. but they're even better looking in their casual attire where you actually express yourself through clothing.

• No Differences...its only clothes...but it can attract me more to see a dude all polished...

• he might appear more attractive, but just cause he's in a suit doesn't mean I'm going to automatically jump him

• It depends on what his face looks like.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm very careful about suits. On one hand, you've got an old fashioned, interesting young guy, which is hot, and on the other hand you've got the business clerk commuter high flier watching his personal assistant grind on his stain glass birds eye view new york city map limited edition company made coffee table. Who's a total d***, every time. And its usually the latter - either that or some goof putting on a suit to look snazzy. Very rarely is it gonna be a cool guy. I used to rock out the suits, though, hahaha.

• Barney has proven us all, we must Suit Up -_q