Are men turned on by heels?

I know some men who tell me they are very turned on by girls wearing heels. Are they sexy? They do make your legs look nicer and force you to stand and walk in a more sexy way...

Or do you not find them to make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of turned on by heels but most of the turn on isn't the shoe itself it's the way it makes a girl's legs and butt look and the clicking sound some of them make that call attention to the girl.

What Guys Said 8

• The only thing attractive about heels is that they raise the girl taller than me. There's little more exciting than looking up into a girl's eyes.

• I don't find them sexy one bit, they just seem impractical...

• So if your girl was in sexy underwear, you wouldn't find her more sexy wearing heels to match than her being in flats/bare foot?

• not at all!

I don't have anything against heels, they look nice but I don't find them attractive that's all.

• They help...but are not the sole (get it..cause..eh nvm)...anyway..they are not the sole provider of being turn on able..basically what I am saying is..they are not required...but are always nice when you do...

• No...they don't turn me off...but just ..no...they do nothing for me...

• Not really that attractve. What ever happened to wearing normal shoes

• Some are sexy. If they are really ghetto or super slutty then no way do I like them

• Depends on who's wearing them

• I don't find any difference...

What Girls Said 3

• Nice to hear from guys that it's not important. BUT my friends with benefits was just telling me that he dies for heels so... : )

I like them, especially at work, because I'm pretty short (5'3") so it makes me feel more in charge.

It also just gives me a little bit of ferocity when I wear them out. But so much so, that I actually think some guys are turned off by it! LOL - I don't get approached as often in heels as in flats.

• They make your butt stick out more , but that's around it

• they are because it elongates your legs and makes them look longe and leaner than they really are