What is a really good scar removal treatment?

I got a 3rd degree burn, and definitely don't want it to be a super obvious scar...what's the best cream to reduce it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bio Oil is made for scar treatment. I keep forgetting to buy some for my stretch marks (weight loss) but I've read and heard great things about Bio Oil treating scars. Many doctors recommend you apply it daily after surgeries.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask your doctor, he might be able to prescribe something really far out. Unless you're from America, in which case don't go near those half-way trickster-swindlers, LOL.

• I am from America :) and I'm meaning over the counter, I don't have medical insurance so going to the Dr. again is too costly haha

• Thats what I mean. Somewhere with national healthcare is gonna be the best option but if they don't its gonna be way too dear. I can't answer though

• I like scars personally.

What Girls Said 2

• Use a antiseptic cream for burns that has scar treatment in it until it heals. Once its completely healed (NO broken skin) use Bio Oil. Use it twice a day and within 6 months the scar will be goneeee. It probably won't even take that long. I used it on OLD scars and it only took 6 months to go (which isn't too bad). :)

• try bio oil. I've read how it makes scars fade over time