Anyone love red hair more than me?

I don't know about you, but I LOVE girls with red hair. I have no clue why, but red hair has a condo in my heart! The red hair has a certain thing that makes a girl stand out to my HOT detector in my brain. I wish to marry a red head someday, but its hard trying to find a good one, just the red hair doesn't decide wether the person is right for me. Anyways, back to the question. Tell me if you love red hair more than any other color of hair, and explain why! Also, if you want, add a link to your favorite red head actor/actress. Mine is Ginny Weasly. If you have to ask who that is then SHAME ON YOU! (ps, red heads add me!)

if I were high enough xper I would have a poll and link, well see how long it takes me to get them.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm very partial to it, natural or dyed.

link

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I'm not a fan of it because IMO most are not good looking. Either they're pretty unattractive or attractive. And most fake red hair looks gross.

• Eh...well, I do like redheads, especially curly redheads, I see redheads as black and white. What I mean it, they're either attractive or unattractive, there's just no in between

But I do like redheads...the attractive ones lol

• lmfao@ 'condo in my heart'

link

• LOL

• Rupert Grint is one red head I like...idk y...but he looks OK to me...

i think the ones without many freckles look better.

• definitely not a fan.

What Guys Said 1

• Same :P