Does anyone know how to get rid of freckles?

Without laser because it costs a lot, I don't want to get rid of all of them just the ones on my forehead and checks and leave the little few I have on my nose because I think they look cute lol. Has anyone tried the lemon thing or anything else and how did it workout for you? Thanks:)xox

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get rid of them! All the guys I've talked to in the past have loved my freckles- no worries :)

Still though, mine have faded a lot over the past few years because I've been in the sun less and wearing sunscreen a lot more. I would think using lemon juice on your skin would, even if your freckles are lightened, make your skin difficult (uneven tone, dryness, burning, redness, etc.)- but that's just my guess (I've never tried it). Good luck if you try it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Freckles aren't like scars. They go much deeper than that, you cannot get rid of them. They are apart of who you are. Sorry. But if you are dying to make them less noticeable, just apply translucent/sheer powder.

• Bleaching, Lazer treatments...etc...

but they are a part of who you are.

• I don't think that you can remove them fully without lazer just fade them a bit. all of mine have suddenly become loads more prominant because I have been in the sun a lot more the ones that I don't like I cover with a bit of foundation otherwise I think that they look cute.

• try those bleaching products