Have you ever dyed your hair?

It's kind of all up there but have you ever died your hair? What colors did you do? Did you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to dye my hair. I've had really bright red highlights before, blond highlights, have dyed it all red, and all purple (at different times, lol), but what I used to do most often was dye the underneath (half of my hair) a blue-black. Kind of like how some people do their hair half black and half blond, like this: link

But yeah, my hair has been its natural colour (dark brown) for years now. I don't plan on dying it again, haha. It's killer for my hair. :P

What Guys Said 10

• Purple/burgundy a few times in my youth.

I kind of wanted violet. I wish I'd done it, in retrospect. A little late now ;)

I had a girlfriend who had her hair navy blue for a month or so.

Still today, walking around, I'll see girls with crazy hair, and it makes me smile, I think it looks kind of hot, but it also reminds me of being younger.

• I dyed my hair with red highlights once, I liked it while it was there but it was a lot of work because I had to keep applying this shampoo dye stuff to keep the colour from fading. I was thinking of getting blue ones but I think I like my hair as it is at the moment so maybe in a while I'll dye it again lol, I have a pic of the red highlights in my profile if you wanna look :)

• Thats so different I've never seen the tip died! You have a really nice smile by the way! :D

• I'm natural light blond, but diet my hair black, then bleached it and got a nice brown-blonde color that really stands out, its nice. But it looks natural.

• I dyed it with silver streaks, but it didn't work, lollll. Nothing happened. I wouldn't really wanna dye it now, anyhow.

• Base of ash brown with steel grey highlights. Yes, I'm Asian and yes I can pull this off without looking like a wannabe fashion model :P.

Right now I'm doing oak brown with black lowlights.

• I've bleached my hair. Then dyed it brown, later on it ended up being black, brown, and blond which was pretty cool. Recently I tried dying my hair dark blue but it didn't really show.

• only for "crazy hair day" in middle school haha

• I died my hair blond and black once.. I look weird as a blond and black didn't look that bad.

• Yeah Black so my taper would be more noticeable!

• Nope

What Girls Said 22

• You tell me, haha. =D

My hair has been pretty much any color you can think of. I liked most of them on me, some more than others. Red [natural and otherwise] tends to be my 'default' color though. It's my go-to.

• Yess, for the last day of 7th grade dyed the bottom light brown-blonde and my bangs purple. I have no idea what I was thinking, lol. I liked it yeaa, but I did it behind my mom's back and cut my hair boy short and dyed my bangs. boo parents! lol

• I've dyed my hair about once a month since I was 12. It's been various shades of blond, brown, red, and black. It's currently a fairly vibrant red, which is my favorite color thus far.

• I've never dyed or had any color put in my hair before..I've only had it cut. I feel like the odd one out.:P

• Yes, I put black streaks in my hair. I loved it. But I'm done with dying my hair...too mainstream and like everyone else.

• No, but I want to. I want darkish auburn hair, but the trouble with black hair, is that I'd have to bleach it all to get it lighter, before adding the auburn. D:

• Mostly I dye the front parts. I did once dye my whole head of hair a purple-ish colour.

I've had white, blue, green, red, pink and purple. I need to re-dye soon.

• I did all my hair dark purple--loved it!

Then a redish brown--never again.

Black--kinda boring.

The bottom half pink--that was fun:)

Bright purple peek-a-boo highlights--my fav!

• I've accidentally gone black, but I've also gone different shades of dark brown also. Dark brown looked good but not black because it did not go well with my skin tone

• haha yes I've died my hair thousands of times from black to blond to geen red burgandy purple and blue bt my hair is still nice and healthy lol all though I never did like when it was red I looked like an apple lol

• I have dyed my hair since I was 16. It has been blond, mocha brown, HD red, violet, I've put in lowlights and highlights. I'm on a red kick now so I am sticking with that. I love dying my hair and experimenting with colors.

• SWEEETNESSS! I've done Blue, brown, blond, red lol I think that's it

• I haven't tried black or blue. My stylist won't dye my hair black because I am very fair...well pale as a ghost actually and it's too goth for me. I really wanted black because my natural color is blond. But, I decided to buy extensions, my friend dyes them for me, I clip them in my hair and get the colors that way too.

• I dyed my hair red then purple, then brown but it went black with like purple highlights then it washed out and went red again then I dyed it dark brown and it went black and now its dark brown. My natural hair is dark brown, I liked having red hair but I never felt very attractive with it :P

• haha fun question! I've just worked with blonde,black, and light brown colors :)

• Died my hair red but really dark red. It kinda made my hair dryer so I stopped after a while. Now my hair's brownish red-ish. In the sun sometimes it gets orange. I kinda like that mix.

• Well my hair is dyed black at the moment, but last year it was ocean blue, cotton candy pink and bleach blond. Lol I was experimenting :) weirdly enough my hair is still moderately healthy ha ha :)

• Recently I did...because my hair was getting...brown...idk soun damage..so I just died the whole thing...i think I like it the natural color of black lol.

• its like an addiction to hair dyes , I've tried brown with blond highlights, light reddish brown ,blonde, and dark brown I guess next step will be dark purple lol

• fire-truck red.

i loved it :)

• black :) and yes

• Three times, and each time was dark red. I'm going to dye it again soon, dark red ! xD

• Lots of colors, my natural color is black, but I've dyed it brown, red, and pink

• I used to get my hair done a lot... I've dyed my hair completely brown and had blonde/red/brunette highlights. I just dyed my hair black again and it's almost my natural color. Right now I'm working on getting it healthy from all the damage I've done to it. :/

P.S. You have the PRETTIEST eyes ever.

• Awesome, sorry about that damage though and THANK YOU!

• My hair's been getting better. I use a keratin shampoo and deep conditioner with only cold water when I shower. Then I have olive oil spray and don't use any heat on my hair. And you're welcome!