What bras to wear with strappy, blackless dresses?

i don't always like when my bra is showing. when it is, I try to make sure its a pretty one that matches the color scheme of my outfit, but sometimes I don't want my bra showing. I also don't like having to turn to cardigans and shrugs so much. I don't ever go braless, personally, because I have big tatas (DD - you smaller boobed girls are lucky in this aspect!) and they sag a bit with no bra. a lot of my dresses are open with backs, cut lower in the back as well, and have skinny straps. are there any good bras you guys use for this? or any body wear cut to support the twins while leaving the back open? emphasis on good because I know some of the ones that seem the best don't really offer support

Most Helpful Girl

• Screw the bra, put a little extra bounce in your step :)

• a little bounce? I'm a DD sweetie, that's like an earth quake on my chest, not so much a "little bounce" lol

• Oh I see, try vicky secrets they have a plunge back bra. I have one and its great :)

What Guys Said 2

• Do you consider a low back strapless bustier.

• link

I saw one that had the straps round the arms or shoulders as well

Saw it on tv, I'm not a pervert

What Girls Said 4

• I wonder if those backless bras would give you enough support? I think its fine if you have say Bs or Cs, but nothing larger, so I think for backless dresses either going braless, getting some tape to hold your t*ts in place or putting some pasties over your nipples are your only real option. There are some good strapless bras though that you could wear with the dresses with small straps that work well but they can be expensive. I know as I used to work in a lingerie store and feel for those with big t*ts.

• i know its sad :( I guess ill keep wearing cardigans and shrugs and sometimes let my bra show then. :/

• a backless bra, like this one

link

• a backless bra,

• Show us a pic of the dress.