Olay illuminating eye treatment?

I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and I need to get rid of the because people are always saying I look tired or sad. You can clearly see the veins and blueishpurple bruse like outline. Has anyone had any success with Olay illuminating eye treatment??

Most Helpful Girl

• i have the same thing it sucks bt I'm starting to use "aveeno positively radiant" and clears dark spots and also "garnier skin renew antidarkcircle" so far its getting better. also you may not bee sleeping the corect hours or lack of water and vitamins

What Guys Said 1

• SLEEP PROERLY & AT PROPER TIMING WHAT EVER MAY HAPPEN, AND EVEN CONSULT A SKIN SPECALT FOR SOME MEDICATION

What Girls Said 2

• I've never tried it, but I love Olay and would trust them. I have also heard wonderful things about Philosophy Hope in a Tube.

Check out www.ulta.com and narrow your search, and search by top rated.

• i've never tied that, but I did try boots no7 eye treatment and that worked really well