Is my husband unattracted to me because he looks at other women, and I guess thinks I don't see it.

I am attractive, and never had a problem getting a good looking man, but since we've been married (6 months) I see him looking at other women. I don't know if he thiinks I don't know or doesn't care. But the look in his eyes really makes me feel like he'd rather have that..,

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting into a relationship or getting married does not turn off your ability to find other people attractive. Most people check out other people, they just vary with how obvious or how discrete they are when they do so. It doesn't mean that he doesn't find you attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys are visual, he will look at other girls doesn't mean he doesn't think your attractive anymore.

• I do know he's going to look at other women, I do understand that...hell I look at good looking men, but out of respect for him I don't make it obvious. I've never said any thing to him, maybe he doesn't realize he's so obvious to me, but it still makes me feel like he'd rather have someone that looked like the hot chic that walked by, and of course ya end up feeling not good enough

What Girls Said 4

• Guys are visual. Their attraction means nothing because any girl can spark it.

Their meaningless attraction makes it possible to have sex with another and still go back to their wife.

• Have you discussed it with him? Maybe you both should'nt stare at other people when you're together, to glance is OK. Communication along with honesty is good in any relationship. Some men go looking for someone else when their woman is feeling insecure. Believe me there's a lot more important things you're going to disagree with in a marriage. Hang in there and good luck!

• i think to most guys sex and relationships are two different things. to most guys anyway.

attraction and love aren't equal to them. they can look at tons of hot chicks but they don't think it bothers their girlfriend because to them it's not big deal. it's not like they would leave ya know? he's married he's just looking.. if he were touching or cheating it would be different. but he's not going anywhere. you're his soul mate.. hence being married ;]

• he can't help checking out a hot girl I guess. but doesn't mean he's still not in love with you