Why would a girl pick on someone who looked good and compliment someone who looked bad?

there's this one girl at my school (i'll call her R) who's always doing this.

my one friend came to school with shoulder length hair (her hair used to be down to her butt) and it looked super cute on her. everyone was complimenting her. but then then are said "short hair makes your face look chubby" even though that wasn't true at all.

then another time a friend of mine tried the smokey eye look but did it all wrong and she looked like a raccoon. I told her the look didn't suit her and we should try a new look but are said "no, leave it, it looks fab" even though that wasn't true either.

why does she do this?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she's jealous and wants to be the best looking girl in the school? She probably thinks if she can talk people into doing something that makes them look ugly then they'll keep doing it and she won't feel threatened by them. Just ignore it. Usually people like that have the lowest self esteem.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• she wants to knock the other girls down for social status and so that she can be the queen bee... don't think her plan is working tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say insecurities

0|0
    0|0
  • No-one wants to be criticized...by someone who is better looking...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, your school is one f***ed up place...

1. You go around posting someone's pics on the internet without their permission so that you can get people to say whether she's ugly or not

2. That girl whose pics you posted is really messed up

3. Guys are all over that girl

4. The situation you just described in this question right now (unless it's the same messed up girl)

She does it because she's messed up.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think her strategy is to bring the pretty girls down and keep the ugly ones doing what they're doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd pick on the girl who looked girl out of pure jealousy. She'd compliment the girl who looks bad to make them feel better about themselves. Not everything is about looks, & it's good to encourage everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because R is insecure and wants to bring the attractive girl's confidence down. See bitchy bullies like that know that part of a girl's power comes from how confident she is and how good she feels about herself. So she was trying to get in your friend's head and make her feel less than to take away her shine because she's jealous of her.

When it comes to your other friend, she told her she looked good because she wanted that girl to look bad. She knew that girl looked a hot mess, but if she convinces her she looks fine, that girl will go around looking a hot mess and R will look better than her.

Very bitchy mind games!

0|0
    0|0