Guys, what cute names do you like being called?

do guys prefer to be called baby, babe, sweetie... what? any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd like to be called everything you can think of depending on your mood and if you're trying to be funny or cute or provocative or whatever, keeps it interesting and funny at times ^^ Just mix it up haha. See what he likes too by doing that.

Another really nice thing is to throw in a few regular ones that you call him often from the ones he likes more, and also throw in some personal ones that you made up that really pertain to him specifically because that's just really lovely like making a gift instead of buying something generic, or buying something really well chosen :)

Hope this helps.

• the person who down arrowed me should be forced to eat root vegetables because they probably like it <3

• yep thts tru...

Most Helpful Girl

• I like calling guys names that refer to a quality they have or something about them physically that I find very attractive.

I once called a guy Mr Unique because he had a mole in his eye that was very cute, he was a little conscious of his mole when I met him, I just looked into his eyes and said " you shouldn't be so conscious of it, it just makes you unique" he smiled a little shyly and kissed me. It just stuck from then on. I'd text him little messages like, "Hey Mr Unique, what are you wearing right now? x". He loved it and I guess because it was just between the two of us it made it more so special.

I myself haven't really had a pet name as such, a guy once told me I was a sexy bitch as I walked round the bedroom in my corset, frilly knickers and stockings whilst smoking a cigarette. I surprisingly quite liked it, so much so the cigarette went out pretty quick, lol!

Generally though I like it when my name gets shortened, that for me is a sign that the person talking to me is comfortable with me and considers me a friend - unless it's someone I don't like, shortening my name is a privilege people! ha ha x

• wow, my vote for BA

• Why thank you Probabilist x