Guys, what cute names do you like being called?

do guys prefer to be called baby, babe, sweetie... what? any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd like to be called everything you can think of depending on your mood and if you're trying to be funny or cute or provocative or whatever, keeps it interesting and funny at times ^^ Just mix it up haha. See what he likes too by doing that.

Another really nice thing is to throw in a few regular ones that you call him often from the ones he likes more, and also throw in some personal ones that you made up that really pertain to him specifically because that's just really lovely like making a gift instead of buying something generic, or buying something really well chosen :)

Hope this helps.

• the person who down arrowed me should be forced to eat root vegetables because they probably like it <3

• yep thts tru...

Most Helpful Girl

• I like calling guys names that refer to a quality they have or something about them physically that I find very attractive.

I once called a guy Mr Unique because he had a mole in his eye that was very cute, he was a little conscious of his mole when I met him, I just looked into his eyes and said " you shouldn't be so conscious of it, it just makes you unique" he smiled a little shyly and kissed me. It just stuck from then on. I'd text him little messages like, "Hey Mr Unique, what are you wearing right now? x". He loved it and I guess because it was just between the two of us it made it more so special.

I myself haven't really had a pet name as such, a guy once told me I was a sexy bitch as I walked round the bedroom in my corset, frilly knickers and stockings whilst smoking a cigarette. I surprisingly quite liked it, so much so the cigarette went out pretty quick, lol!

Generally though I like it when my name gets shortened, that for me is a sign that the person talking to me is comfortable with me and considers me a friend - unless it's someone I don't like, shortening my name is a privilege people! ha ha x

What Guys Said 30

• It is a known fact that most guys can't help but like it when a girl shortens their name with a little "eee" sound at the end.. "Brentton = Brentie. Santiago = Santi. Steven = Stevie. And of course Damien = Damie. ;D Try it, I bet you won't get on anything but his good side.

• it would annoy the hell out of me.

• What if his name is Bryan?

What if it's Jessy

• I'm not a fan of generic pet names. They all sound ridiculous to me. I'd rather her make up a nickname for me that had some sort of story behind it, or an explanation that only she and I knew about.

• I agree. I don't usually call my boyfriend pet names, it just seems forced

• Personally I like babe or hunni or cutie... really anything as long as they don't use it like every 5 seconds...

but I hate being called baby, it makes my skin crawl lol

• wow same here. I can't stand being called "baby" either, its meant for babies only.

• Yeah my ex kinda ruined it for me by calling me every 5 min by it... it was cute for about the first hour then its like STFU!

• i know what you mean an it jus really hurts man worse its not from your sig. other.

• It depends on the mood, my girl called me all types of names. I can remember:

- Honey (or hun).

- Handsome.

- Darling.

- Stud. :)

- Hottie.

- Sexy bum

- Silly bum. -.-

- Sweetheart.

- Big Boy.

- Captain.

- Prince.

- Stud muffin.

- Big beast.

- One and only.

- Love bird.

- My man.

And my favorite: MY LOVE. There're plenty more stuff, but can't remember. :)

• stud is in my name but if your a foreigner you never get called anything ,real. besides thing with negative condensation. other then that I was called Russian or German

• Yeah, negative moisture. Makes boat loads of sense.

• My online name. I get called it whenever I play online games, and over the years I'm used to it.

Of course it's not done in a cute method. If I hear my online name being used by my Girlfriend I know I'm in a world of crap.

"Ashley did you wash the car like I asked you to do today? Ashley? Ashley? Azriel!"

"Huh what... *oh crap*"

More from Guys
25

What Girls Said 24

• I call my dude 'babe', 'cutie', 'darlin', 'sweet pea', 'handsome' and some others. He likes all of them lol. But it'll vary from guy to guy, obviously.

• I call mine babe, jessejammy (cause his name is Jesse and his initials spell jam lol), and sweetie and cutie. And sometimes baby. He loves them all lol

• Well, I call my boyfriend baby and babe the most. Every now and then I call him

sweetie, sweetheart, dear, honey, booger, my love, and some others...

Usually in letters I call him "My love" or "My William" :-D

I try to be cute...haha..BOOGER! ha. I am special? haha

Though, he calls me babe the most and baby when he is in a romantic mood...along with sweetie and sweetheart.

And, same for me...I call him babe the most and baby when I am extra loving that day. .

I know, I am weird :-P

• I don't have a boyfriend, but I call my very flirtatious guy friend "Casanova," which he seems to like. also, my parents call each other bear...

• I hate when a guy calls me babe. It just seems like something a slimy guy would say. Case in point, "Babe, wait, babe, no babe, wait babe, babe, babe, babe, BABE!"

(Hotrod lovers will appreciate this quote)

More from Girls
19