What's your least favorite clothing to wear?

You know how when you were a kid and you hated wool sweaters, turtle necks, and footie pj's. Are those still your least favorite or has it changed. Me myself I still hate wool. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved turtlenecks (still do :P)

Footy pajamas were from hell - I swear, some demented person was like, how can we make little children feel like their suffocating and on the cusp of a violent heat stroke before they go to bed? Oh, I know! ...Muhahahaha >:D

Wool was a love / hate relationship lol

My least and I've always hated these - are stockings. I can't freakin stand stockings. It irritates my skin, feels so restricting, and they chafe or make you itchy eventually - even the really good kind.

What Guys Said 8

• I hate dressing in a suit, tie, and dress shirt, I won't do it, not ever. I hate dress pants also. I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy all the way. Invite me to your wedding and I'm going to wear jeans even if I'm in the wedding lol.

• Wifebeaters and Do-Rags

Never worn a do rag in my life. I don't even know how to put one one.

• i HATE spandex underwear like underarmour to workout in...it is so uncomfortable and does me no good to hold my package inplace!

• basically any shoes that you have to tie aside from sperrys

• Polo shirts when it's hot. Can't do it, won't do it.

• Mine, wish I could wear womens clothing everywhere its much more comfortable ;)

• I don't like to wear any clothes ...but I had to wear them lol

• Yes I can't stand any of those so uncomfortable and itchy.

What Girls Said 11

• I despise turtle necks. I refuse to wear them still to this day. I never understood the point of them, either. I don't think they look attractive on anybody.

My mother used to make me wear knee highs with skirts when I was younger. I hated it then but I think it's cute now.

• Any shorts/pants to sleep. Anything more than underwear and it's too uncomfortable.

• I hate wearing pants. Too bad it isn't yet socially acceptable to go without.

By the way, I would kill for a pair of footie pajamas!

• love onesies wear them to this day lol

like turtle necks .. I've never been a big fan of jeans. maybe because they never fit me properly meh

• Turtle necks, tennis shoes, and the polo shirts we have to wear to school.:l

• I LOVED MY ONEZIEZ! lol

I still want one...

I hate turtle neck sweaters...plan tee shirts and non spandex jeans.

• Wool, and jeans. I just don't find them comfortable, haha.

• Wool, turtle necks, long sleeve shirts, long skirts, and tennis shoes.

• i hate turtlenecks. I look awful wearing them

• Turtle necks for sure. I hated them as a child but my mother made me wear them. And to this day I will never ever everrrr wear one again. I also used to hate how my dad made me wear long johns under my Halloween costumes. Now, I don't even go out for Halloween so that issue is null.

• flipflops, wool, very long skirts and synthetics.