Are these clothes too much for a skinny, small chested girl?

Not in these specific colors and patterns, but clothes that are shaped like this: link

link

link

My friends tell me these clothes are more for curvier, large chested girls.

If these aren't appropriate for girls of my body type, what is?

Most Helpful Girl

• um okay you see them on thin girls...no offense, but really? You're asking this question? lmao.

anyway while I love seeing curvier girls, and I am one, I think girls with more narrow shapes can pretty much get away with anything these days. You guys have more leverage. I actually wish I had a more petite shape sometimes. If I wear certain things its "oh well your hips are too wide for that, your butt is too big, your boobs are too large." I wish I could wear certain shirts and dresses that are really skimpy up top or drastically low cut or something but I can't because I need good support and a good bra and usually the ones meant for dresses and tops that expose more skin don't give much support. So I have to wear a cardigan or a shrug or something or let my bra show in some cases where it looks okay.

also, the look is different. One of my friends can wear really low cut tops and it looks elegant, artistic, cute. If I wear it, with my big t*ts, I would definitely get "oh she looks like a slut, what is she asking for it?" and I know this for a fact because I tried it before, when I didn't know any better. lol

I would just go for it. Even if your friend may like to see them on curvier frames, they are clearly being modelled by women who aren't curvy, so obviously you don't need anyone to tell you it would work on your body type because you can see that it does with your own eyes. lol generally girls who aren't very curvy can pull off more. No one is going to say "oh gee your huge t*ts are kind of sticking out, your big ass, big hips are a little much for that skirt, those skinny jeans, etc." you're lucky, take advantage of it and rock those clothes! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Here's a hot tip.

If they're using kate moss as the model, its not meant for curvier, large chested girls.

• Mmmm...they could also just be jealous...telling you to dress in another style so they do not feel threatened...dress the way you want!..BE YOURSELF

• Um, large chested women probably wouldn't wear something like this because it is loose fitting and very open. They tend to be more conservative about the girls hanging out. The first one I could see a medium chested woman wearing though. The rest are probably better on a small chested woman.

• they just talk crap ;)

What Girls Said 12

• I like the 2nd link, I think that would go great with a skinny girl

• Excellent choices! I like them...except for the last link - the shirt will not flatter you since it will expand your frame making you look chubby (like you've got a bigger belly), when in fact your boobs are just stretching the fabric and not letting the shirt fall like it should. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. And you must know what I mean as well...

• i think they would look great,and why wouldn't they? the last one is on kate moss,the skinniest bitch around,and you're asking if they would look good on a skinny chick?

• Ha no, I wear whatever the heck I want. (:

• I completely agree with Magical Sally. :)

• They would look awesome, go for it :-) x

• I really, really like the last link.

In my opinion, those things would look best on girls with average boob(b/c) who are curvy(hourglass or pear)

• Nearly all of the models are skinny with small breasts lol apart from the first one from gossip girl. Go ahead and wear the stuff and may I just say that pencil skirts are made for a skinnier girl, they make bigger girls... Curves stick out too much

• lol...they girls wearing the clothes are skinny and small chested...

OFCOURSE ITS APPROPRIATE...skinny and small chested girls are wear anything.

• You don't want something that will swallow you up (I have a very petite daughter who's a teen 5 ft and 90lbs) she's proportional but she looks good in almost anything she wears. the only problem is when she wears too much material it overwhelms her and she looks like she's in pjs instead of clothes. so you have to balance a big shirt with skinny jeans and not a shirt that's too long so it doesn't cut her off mid thigh or something and make her appear even shorter. It's all a matter of trying stuff out and seeing what works.

I've found that her friends really don't want her to look any more cute than she already does(and they will flat out tell her "try not to look so cute around my bf" lol jokingly? but then again not really lol) and will give her some bad advice clothing wise or make up wise trying to even out the odds. It's really catty but that's girls for ya. Sooner you see it for what it is the sooner you learn to say "well I kinda like it!" and take their 'advice' for what it sometimes is...evening the competition lol

• I'm not skinny but I'm not big either, I'm kind of in the middle and I myself don't have big breasts. If you want a cute simple style just go with a nice fitted top and some slim jeans. Do not get skinny jeans if you're legs are too skinny.

What looks cute too is high waisted shorts and a loose top, especially on skinny girls.

PUSH UP bras are awesome with any shirt too, hint hint. (not too padded but just enough)

• imo those would look good on a skinny small chested girl.